X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be working.

Comment

It worked for me as well. However I have been waiting for 2 months now on a response to a question that I sent him via messenger through his Facebook page. He was it but hasn't answered.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my free book from him. Not expecting to ever see it though.

Comment

King's Way Press-November 15 at 10:31 AM · New newsletter coming tonight with updates, news, and shipping schedules. I found this posted at Facebook. Did anyone receive this newsletter? I didn't.

Cap
          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I have come to enjoy the Delusion of it all. Both by the perpetrator and the victims. Life is interesting.

Comment

I did not. I have to assume that he has removed me from his distribution list as I can't even recall the last thing I received from him. It is also possible it has just been that long since he sent something out. To be honest I am good not receiving anything from him.
              Last edited by Martin; 02-22-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Look what I received from my Lifetime Subscription on Saturday! Night of the Pumpkin Man and Ghosts of Benevolence are Hardcovers.

KWP BOX.jpg

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                    Look what I received from my Lifetime Subscription on Saturday! Night of the Pumpkin Man and Ghosts of Benevolence are Hardcovers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21128[/ATTACH]
                    Well at least someone is getting stuff from Zac. Still waiting for an answer to my now 3 month old question to him. Also I have not received the latest newsletter. This guy is useless. Tired of him and a couple of others giving the small press publishing world a bad name.

Comment

I sure as hell wish i would get my books from Zack.

Comment

Has anyone heard from Zach? I think it's been a few months since any update. Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                          Has anyone heard from Zach? I think it's been a few months since any update. Cap
                          There's a newsletter due out in 2021. Stay tuned. Exciting times ahead etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                            There's a newsletter due out in 2021. Stay tuned. Exciting times ahead etc. etc.
                            Wicked funny, good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                              Wow!!!! Didn't know one would be out THAT soon.

Comment

I got a new newsletter today. With a little luck i might be getting a new box in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know.

Comment

Working...
                                X