Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kings Way Press discussion

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Quote Originally Posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I got a new newsletter today. With a little luck i might be getting a new box in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know.
    I got the newsletter also. I asked for a refund from the Ray Garton Book I purchased in 2012 or earlier. I did this past week or the week before and Zack saw it right away and has yet to respond. This was my second attempt to contact him in the last few months. The last time was for an update on the book and he was that right away and never responded to me at all.
    I almost contacted Ray directly and now wish that I had. I know I would have gotten a quicker response .

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I got the newsletter also. I asked for a refund from the Ray Garton Book I purchased in 2012 or earlier. I did this past week or the week before and Zack saw it right away and has yet to respond. This was my second attempt to contact him in the last few months. The last time was for an update on the book and he was that right away and never responded to me at all.
    I almost contacted Ray directly and now wish that I had. I know I would have gotten a quicker response .
    I guess it was the newsletter that made me wonder. Before I saw Bookworm 1's reply I was thinking ... When was Poker Night by Ray Garton announced by Kings Way Press? Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Can we take this thread down and just never speak of this again? It just depresses me lol!!

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Can we take this thread down and just never speak of this again? It just depresses me lol!!
    Honestly I think I agree. So I'm gonna lock this thread. If something actually changes in the KWP situation someone can let me know and I'll re-open the thread, but otherwise we're kinda beating a dead horse here. So I'm locking the thread.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks