Daninsky's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice! Did you pre-order CD's edition of The Damnation Game?
    I did indeed! First CD book I ever ordered, actually!

Originally posted by daverob View Post
    The Barker's look great! What is the red one laying flat on the upper shelf?
    That is the signed/limited (to 350) 25th anniversary edition of WEAVEWORLD, published by Earthling Publications back in 2012. One of the most gorgeous and sumptuous editions of his work I have ever owned. Also, not coincidentally, my lifetime favorite novel of his.

Comment

Nice Barker collection! I currently am not in possession of a single Barker limited. My copy of Chiliad was used as an expensive potty pad by one of my dogs and my copy of The Scarlet Gospels was returned due to a production defect. I do have The Damnation Game on order so I'm gonna have to keep that bad boy under lock and key due to the bad Barker luck I've had.

Comment

As of today, I have completed my collection of Thunderstorm Books' Black Voltage series. In fact, aside from a few early Lettered editions (I think I am missing three) that are quite hard to find, I now have more or less completed my entire TSB library, duplicates notwithstanding. I didn't buy Hard Rain, for example, since they were basically just cheaper versions of the same books in the BV line.

Anyway, here's some pics for those interested. I really really love this press.

010.jpg
        031.jpg
        045.jpg
        056.jpg
        064.jpg
        071.jpg
        Last edited by Daninsky; 11-15-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Man that is one sharp collection. They look great together on the shelf.

Comment

Very cool and very impressive… Congratulations on this impressive feat! Looks great!
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Great news! A terrific collection. Congratulations!

Comment

Hmm, some of these look very familiar...

Congrats!

Comment

Great looking collection, congratulations on reaching a milestone!

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        Hmm, some of these look very familiar...

Congrats!
                        Hah, indeed! I think I purchased/traded with at least three people in this forum in aid of completing this collection. Added benefit of making several new friends in the process!

Comment

Yeah, that is one heck of a TSB collection! I'm glad that I could assist in your completion efforts. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Comment

Working...
                          X