? for Dan H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Are you talking about "The Institution" if so that's actually based on post count.
    What is the Institution?
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
      What is the Institution?
      Whatever it is and if it's based on post count as per Dan...
      <--- it apparently takes more than 296 posts because I'm not seeing it listed either.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I think I woke up the institution.

Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I actually don't remember what the post required for The Institution is. It's just a special not so secret section of the forum for the top users. It's honestly not used for much, the occasional artwork preview (like a handful of times a year at best), and if I need to test something with the forums I'll often test it there or if I need volunteers for something (like moderation) I'll ask there first. The art / book previews are kinda the biggest thing, it's not really all that big. I would say don't go just spamming posts trying to get in there, as that would really ruin the whole thing for everyone involved.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            Whatever it is and if it's based on post count as per Dan...
            <--- it apparently takes more than 296 posts because I'm not seeing it listed either.
            You're probably pretty damn close though.

Comment

Working...
            X