BOOK SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    LOL I'm so sorry guys. I always ship out how I would want to get them myself and I guess I go overboard. Better to go over the top then ship them in a cereal box, which, I have had a rather expensive book shipped to me in a Wheaties box once. Ai yi yi!
    Guys, Tommy came through like a champ, as usual. Books arrived early and in fantastic shape. Tommy thanks for the great books, always a pleasure!
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Guys, Tommy came through like a champ, as usual. Books arrived early and in fantastic shape. Tommy thanks for the great books, always a pleasure!
      Mike
      Awesome, Mike and good on you, Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Mike
        I live to serve! Thanks for the purchase.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Awesome, Mike and good on you, Tommy!
        Thanks!

Comment

Hi All,

Received my package from Tommy yesterday. Everything was packaged expertly and arrived in fantastic shape. Tommy was also quick to ship the items and was cool enough to provide tracking. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering making a purchase.

-On a side note, just wanted to say thanks to Tommy for selling me these books in the first place as I've had my eyes of these titles/editions for quite a while and found your prices to be extremely fair!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Hi All,

Received my package from Tommy yesterday. Everything was packaged expertly and arrived in fantastic shape. Tommy was also quick to ship the items and was cool enough to provide tracking. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering making a purchase.

-On a side note, just wanted to say thanks to Tommy for selling me these books in the first place as I've had my eyes of these titles/editions for quite a while and found your prices to be extremely fair!
            Thanks! I rarely see a profit from selling books but I don't really do it for that. I figure I can't take them with me to the grave so own them for a while and pass them around and let others enjoy! Some just take longer to part with....

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
              The book shipped to you in a Wheaties box -- Was it damaged in any way when you took the book out? ~Cap
              Sorry, I just saw this and yes, the spine and bottom of the dust jacket were dinged. They were not dinged in the seller's pic but I'm positive the jackass way they shipped it is what damaged it.

Comment

Tommy and buyers, so great to hear things have gone so smoothly. Cheers !

I cannot locate my very old ebay account. 98.9 % user rating.

You can't take it with ya, right ? So I have nearly every Lansdale, flat signed, including Dble/Day of Magic Wagon. Rare flat signed
                David L Martin's ( I went to his ranch, got roaring drunk...) and a ton of other rare items from a T.M.Wright personally bound copy of a novel to Dave Grohl's high school band's album...
                So please bare with me and I will start listing them shortly....

thank you

Comment

We'll be waiting LOL!!

Comment

I am thinking of selling my matched set of Justin Cronin's The Passage Trilogy (from CD). If anyone is interested, please PM me, thanks!

Tommy

Comment

Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $200 plus shipping

Scott Smith The Ruins Cemetery Dance Lettered copy PP Like New - $100 plus shipping

Joe Hill Horns Suntup Signed AGE Like New $200 plus shipping
                      Last edited by Tommy; 12-10-2020, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $235 plus shipping

Scott Smith The Ruins Cemetery Dance Lettered copy PP Like New - $100 plus shipping

Joe Hill Horns Suntup Signed AGE Like New $225 plus shipping
                        That’s a smoking price for the lettered THE RUINS. If I didn’t already own a copy I’d be all over it.

Comment

Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $235 plus shipping

Joe Hill Horns Suntup Signed AGE Like New $225 plus shipping
                          I have done business with Tommy in the past and he is a great seller to do buy from!

Comment

Awww thanks you guys! There will probably be more to come if I don't get some takers soon!

Comment

Justin Cronin The Passage Trilogy Cemetery Dance matched all three copies #310 and like new - $200 plus shipping

Joe Hill Horns Suntup Signed AGE Like New $200 plus shipping
                              Prices Reduced

Comment

The Passage Trilogy is SOLD
                                Last edited by Tommy; 12-10-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X