Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BOOK SALE

Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    LMAO Now I have much to live up to....My secret is I have an unlimited supply of tamper-evident tape because of where my sister works. It works great and I haven't heard about any of my packages being searched yet. They do randomly search media mail sometimes just to make sure no one is scamming it which they are, big time but not me. I think they get a look at my packages are are like OK, let that one through. HA!

I'm sorry you had trouble, slayn666, I recommend an exacto blade.

By the way, everyone I owe books to, they will go out next week, Nasty weather ahead for me for a while it seems.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    I think it took me like 20mins to open my last package. Well worth it because the book was perfect!

LOL I'm so sorry guys. I always ship out how I would want to get them myself and I guess I go overboard. Better to go over the top then ship them in a cereal box, which, I have had a rather expensive book shipped to me in a Wheaties box once. Ai yi yi!

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    The book shipped to you in a Wheaties box -- Was it damaged in any way when you took the book out? ~Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    LOL I'm so sorry guys. I always ship out how I would want to get them myself and I guess I go overboard. Better to go over the top then ship them in a cereal box, which, I have had a rather expensive book shipped to me in a Wheaties box once. Ai yi yi!
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    The Wheaties were probably cheaper then the foam peanuts.
    Last edited by Martin; 06-13-2019 at 04:56 AM.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Guys, Tommy came through like a champ, as usual. Books arrived early and in fantastic shape. Tommy thanks for the great books, always a pleasure!
    Mike

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Guys, Tommy came through like a champ, as usual. Books arrived early and in fantastic shape. Tommy thanks for the great books, always a pleasure!
    Mike
    Awesome, Mike and good on you, Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Mike
    I live to serve! Thanks for the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Awesome, Mike and good on you, Tommy!
    Thanks!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Hi All,

Received my package from Tommy yesterday. Everything was packaged expertly and arrived in fantastic shape. Tommy was also quick to ship the items and was cool enough to provide tracking. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering making a purchase.

-On a side note, just wanted to say thanks to Tommy for selling me these books in the first place as I've had my eyes of these titles/editions for quite a while and found your prices to be extremely fair!

Quote Originally Posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi All,

Received my package from Tommy yesterday. Everything was packaged expertly and arrived in fantastic shape. Tommy was also quick to ship the items and was cool enough to provide tracking. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering making a purchase.

-On a side note, just wanted to say thanks to Tommy for selling me these books in the first place as I've had my eyes of these titles/editions for quite a while and found your prices to be extremely fair!
    Thanks! I rarely see a profit from selling books but I don't really do it for that. I figure I can't take them with me to the grave so own them for a while and pass them around and let others enjoy! Some just take longer to part with....

Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    The book shipped to you in a Wheaties box -- Was it damaged in any way when you took the book out? ~Cap
    Sorry, I just saw this and yes, the spine and bottom of the dust jacket were dinged. They were not dinged in the seller's pic but I'm positive the jackass way they shipped it is what damaged it.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Tommy and buyers, so great to hear things have gone so smoothly. Cheers !

I cannot locate my very old ebay account. 98.9 % user rating.

You can't take it with ya, right ? So I have nearly every Lansdale, flat signed, including Dble/Day of Magic Wagon. Rare flat signed
    David L Martin's ( I went to his ranch, got roaring drunk...) and a ton of other rare items from a T.M.Wright personally bound copy of a novel to Dave Grohl's high school band's album...
    So please bare with me and I will start listing them shortly....

thank you

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    We'll be waiting LOL!!