BOOK SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC05875.jpg

Starting with The Crossing by Ketchum and going to Underworld by Don Delilio all are unsigned.

$8 for 2 shipped
    $15 for 3 shipped

DSC05869.jpg

Ray Bradbruy is signed (with a pic of him signing it)SOLD
    The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chanbon Limited to 1000 signed copies numbered in a wooden slipcase $40 shipped
    Robert Mccammon signed trade The Five SOLD
    Richard Matheson Camp Pleasant signed PC copy $20 shipped
    The next two are $30 shipped and the rest are $15 shipped

DSC05866.jpg

Starting with Pure and going to The Crossing at the end, all are signed copies

UPDATE

Back of Beyond, Prodigal Blues, Old Flames, Night of the Triffids and Cold Comfort are gone.

$10 for 2 shipped
    $20 for 5 shipped

Please PM, I need the sales (and the room)
    Last edited by Tommy; 06-06-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

UPDATED

Comment

Hi Tommy, Just sent you a private message regarding your sale. Let me know what you think whenever you have a chance. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Hi Tommy, Just sent you a private message regarding your sale. Let me know what you think whenever you have a chance. Thanks!
          He has some great books up for sale. I've bought from Tommy before, always top notch!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            He has some great books up for sale. I've bought from Tommy before, always top notch!

I have bought from Tommy also. Always a pleasant experience. Buy with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              Response sent!

And thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. That's nice and means a lot!

T

Comment

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for responding so quickly. I have taken care of the payment and have sent you another private message. Whenever you have a chance, let me know what you think and if you need anything else from me to complete our sale. Thanks again for the opportunity to purchase these two books!

Comment

Hi Tommy,

I just responded to your newest private message. We should be good to go. If anything else is needed, just let me know. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                    I have bought from Tommy also. Always a pleasant experience. Buy with confidence!
                    Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Tommy will package any books you buy so well that no one and nothing could possibly damage them.

That includes you, because you may not be able to get in to the box. His packaging is that secure.

Comment

LMAO Now I have much to live up to....My secret is I have an unlimited supply of tamper-evident tape because of where my sister works. It works great and I haven't heard about any of my packages being searched yet. They do randomly search media mail sometimes just to make sure no one is scamming it which they are, big time but not me. I think they get a look at my packages are are like OK, let that one through. HA!

I'm sorry you had trouble, slayn666, I recommend an exacto blade.

By the way, everyone I owe books to, they will go out next week, Nasty weather ahead for me for a while it seems.

Comment

I think it took me like 20mins to open my last package. Well worth it because the book was perfect!

Comment

LOL I'm so sorry guys. I always ship out how I would want to get them myself and I guess I go overboard. Better to go over the top then ship them in a cereal box, which, I have had a rather expensive book shipped to me in a Wheaties box once. Ai yi yi!

Comment

The book shipped to you in a Wheaties box -- Was it damaged in any way when you took the book out? ~Cap

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              LOL I'm so sorry guys. I always ship out how I would want to get them myself and I guess I go overboard. Better to go over the top then ship them in a cereal box, which, I have had a rather expensive book shipped to me in a Wheaties box once. Ai yi yi!
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                The Wheaties were probably cheaper then the foam peanuts.
                                Last edited by Martin; 06-13-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X