Thread: Glenn Chadbourne Original Artwork for sale (Not Prints)

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed pennynutter's Avatar

Glenn Chadbourne Original Artwork for sale (Not Prints)

I have two pieces of original artwork by Glenn Chadbourne that was originally bought through Cemetery Dance.

The first piece below is from the story The Monkey from Secretary of Dreams Volume 2. It is in color, on paper, of a boy standing behind a monkey with cymbals on its hands, 8 X 10 inches, comes with original invoice showing $349.00 in 2009.

The second piece is also from the story The Monkey from Secretary of Dreams Volume 2. It is black and white, on Masonite board, shows a boy falling from a tree, measures 8 X 10 inches, comes with original invoice showing Monkey Art #2 $265.00 in 2012

I would like to get what is on the invoices, but will welcome reasonable offers via private message. Thanks -Penny

Attachment 19065Attachment 19066Attachment 19064
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Those are great, good luck with the sale.

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Theli's Avatar
    Very nice! Good luck with the sales!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed pennynutter's Avatar
    Thanks guys! I lost my job due to being put off of work by my doctor because of the stomach flu and my employer didn't offer sick or personal time and only takes doctor's notes when you have a Family Medical Leave Act qualified illness, which the flu is not. The job I have now pays $8 less per hour so I'm forced to sell off some of my collections. Right now I would rather part with the art than with my books, unfortunately. One good thing is, I still have my health! LOL
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennynutter View Post
    Thanks guys! I lost my job due to being put off of work by my doctor because of the stomach flu and my employer didn't offer sick or personal time and only takes doctor's notes when you have a Family Medical Leave Act qualified illness, which the flu is not. The job I have now pays $8 less per hour so I'm forced to sell off some of my collections. Right now I would rather part with the art than with my books, unfortunately. One good thing is, I still have my health! LOL
    Sorry to hear that, hopefully you are able to find an even better job soon!

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennynutter View Post
    That bites and I feel your pain having been laid off 3 times in as many years and staring at another one. Good luck moving forward!

Same thing is basically happening to me as well, my term ends December 29th, but I did get a new position start next Monday, unfortunately the wage is almost half what i am making now... and it too is a term position.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Same thing is basically happening to me as well, my term ends December 29th, but I did get a new position start next Monday, unfortunately the wage is almost half what i am making now... and it too is a term position.
    Ouch, Dan.

Yup, it sucks. But at least I have something to fall back on, and I never rest on my laurels. Always out hunting for something bigger and better. Gotta stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Yup, it sucks. But at least I have something to fall back on, and I never rest on my laurels. Always out hunting for something bigger and better. Gotta stay positive.
    Yeppers.