Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Chadbourne Original Artwork for sale (Not Prints)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Chadbourne Original Artwork for sale (Not Prints)

I have two pieces of original artwork by Glenn Chadbourne that was originally bought through Cemetery Dance.

The first piece below is from the story The Monkey from Secretary of Dreams Volume 2. It is in color, on paper, of a boy standing behind a monkey with cymbals on its hands, 8 X 10 inches, comes with original invoice showing $349.00 in 2009.

The second piece is also from the story The Monkey from Secretary of Dreams Volume 2. It is black and white, on Masonite board, shows a boy falling from a tree, measures 8 X 10 inches, comes with original invoice showing Monkey Art #2 $265.00 in 2012

I would like to get what is on the invoices, but will welcome reasonable offers via private message. Thanks -Penny

Attached Files
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Those are great, good luck with the sale.

Comment

Very nice! Good luck with the sales!

Comment

Thanks guys! I lost my job due to being put off of work by my doctor because of the stomach flu and my employer didn't offer sick or personal time and only takes doctor's notes when you have a Family Medical Leave Act qualified illness, which the flu is not. The job I have now pays $8 less per hour so I'm forced to sell off some of my collections. Right now I would rather part with the art than with my books, unfortunately. One good thing is, I still have my health! LOL
        " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
        - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
          Thanks guys! I lost my job due to being put off of work by my doctor because of the stomach flu and my employer didn't offer sick or personal time and only takes doctor's notes when you have a Family Medical Leave Act qualified illness, which the flu is not. The job I have now pays $8 less per hour so I'm forced to sell off some of my collections. Right now I would rather part with the art than with my books, unfortunately. One good thing is, I still have my health! LOL
          Sorry to hear that, hopefully you are able to find an even better job soon!

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
            That bites and I feel your pain having been laid off 3 times in as many years and staring at another one. Good luck moving forward!

Comment

Same thing is basically happening to me as well, my term ends December 29th, but I did get a new position start next Monday, unfortunately the wage is almost half what i am making now... and it too is a term position.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Same thing is basically happening to me as well, my term ends December 29th, but I did get a new position start next Monday, unfortunately the wage is almost half what i am making now... and it too is a term position.
                Ouch, Dan.

Comment

Yup, it sucks. But at least I have something to fall back on, and I never rest on my laurels. Always out hunting for something bigger and better. Gotta stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    Yup, it sucks. But at least I have something to fall back on, and I never rest on my laurels. Always out hunting for something bigger and better. Gotta stay positive.
                    Yeppers.

Comment

Working...
                    X