King/CD Series For Sale:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King/CD Series For Sale:

CD Double Day years: I have Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining preordered. These are all matching AEs with matching portfolios from Carrie and the forthcoming for 'Salem's Lot. I don't think one has been offered for The Shining yet. None are Remarqued except for The Shining which will be done by Chadbourne. And the buyer will have the rights to my number moving forward.

PS King Anniversary editions: I have all the releases so far matched throughout with the variant covers for Thinner and Skeleton Crew included. Buyer will have the right to my number moving forward.

Cemetery Dance Signature Series: I have all the releases so far matched number with Mr. Darkness by Douglas Clegg on preorder from Kim over at Camelot. Buyer would have the rights to my number moving forward with her.

Cemetery Dance Novella Series: I have all the releases so far with #14-current having the matching number. Been getting the latest releases from a private collector who had a lifetime subscription to the series. Could put the buyer in touch with him for matching numbers moving forward.

Artist Glenn Chadbourne Remarque Series Of King Books: These are through Dave over at the Overlook Connection. All matching numbers but most of the books aren't 1st editions and are book club or later editions. Buyer would have the right to my number moving forward with Dave.

Those're a lot of series to put the kibosh on, Brian...hope all is well.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Those're a lot of series to put the kibosh on, Brian...hope all is well.
      Hard times unfortunately, Ron.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, Brian -- wish there was something I could take off your hands, but until then very best of luck with your sales.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks, Ron. I appreciate it.

Comment

Wishing you good luck as well, Brian, and many happy returns to the boards in the meantime.
            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks, Andrew. Definitely will need to scale back a bit. I'll still be lurking like I do to stay informed

Comment

Good luck with the sales Brian. Wishing you the best over this rough period.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. I appreciate it.

Comment

Sad to see you having to sell off some of your collection. Hope things take a turn for the better soon!

Comment

Thanks, Martin.

Comment

I'm gonna join in and say sorry that you have to sell off part of your collection. I truly hope things get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          I'm gonna join in and say sorry that you have to sell off part of your collection. I truly hope things get better.
                          Thanks, Keith. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                          X