Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantastic Fest 2016

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Socky. Very very sorry I am late. Listen: I cannot thank you enough for your time, effort to write all those entertaining. well-written thoughts on those movies. I could not have done that. I hate writing even with a few published short stories under my belt. I hate writing though I do like the end product. I digress...

I already have a few from the festival ready to watch. Heh. I had the new Brad Anderson and forgot !
    I do believe I have Lodge, too. Plus, I may have that Irish film.You know if I'd ever had a daughter I would have named her Siobhan becaused the way it's pronounced is very very lovely and full-on in your face Irish.

Thank you thank you thank you ! for the hard work, giving us flicks to check out and I am glad you and the wifey had a great time.

I will post thoughts in the Rate Movie area on these bad boys.

Layta !

Oh . I have got to get Parasite though I do have Knives Out which is gathering good buzz.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    No problem, Tyree! I'm glad someone is getting something out of these posts! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the ones you watch.

Unfortunately, due to shift of weeks for this year's Fantastic Fest coinciding with a work obligation, it looks like I'll have to skip this Fantastic Fest 2020. I'm hoping something will change that will allow me to go, but it looks doubtful at this time.

Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    No problem, Tyree! I'm glad someone is getting something out of these posts! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the ones you watch.

Unfortunately, due to shift of weeks for this year's Fantastic Fest coinciding with a work obligation, it looks like I'll have to skip this Fantastic Fest 2020. I'm hoping something will change that will allow me to go, but it looks doubtful at this time.
    Hope you are able to make it work and be able to attend.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Sockster, Martin, anyone else. Hit me over at the "Rate Movie Section".

I need to go back, see what I've watched since I've been absent. This ankle bracelet itches like cerrrrrrrrRAZY !

Thanks, gang.