Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downsizing Lettered Editions

I have for sale:

From Cemetery Dance: Stephen King Universe, this is the Artist Edition, and is designated AE-2, beautiful sliver embossed box/traycase with blue felt lining, book is quarterbound in blue leather with silver embossed boards. A couple small spots on bottom of page block. Comes with an original matted piece of art, signed by Glenn Chadbourne. $400

from Cemetery Dance: The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book, Lettered Edition, designated Letter C, in a cool purple traycase. $200SOLD!

from Cemetery Dance: Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished, Lettered Edition, designated PC, in a stitched leather traycase, bottom of boards have minor rubbing on black felt lining in traycase. $300

All books are Fine condition except where noted above, all cases are Fine condition.

PM any offers, include your email address.

If you would like additional photos then pm me your email address.

I can be found on ebay as ruderabbit, I've been selling there for 16 years with 100% positive ratings, and good rating here as well.

Everything will be packaged extremely well, I will cover media mail with tracking for US board members, overseas I'll cover partial cost.

Last edited by ruderabbit; 08-14-2016, 05:07 PM.

The rest of the pictures:

Comment

These Lettered editions and a batch of limiteds up on ebay

I discounted the prices, and dropped prices on the limiteds.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

~Mark

Comment

Just bought one of your chap books on ebay. Love that AE edition of the Stephen King Universe but it is a bit too rich for me at this time. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Just bought one of your chap books on ebay. Love that AE edition of the Stephen King Universe but it is a bit too rich for me at this time. Good luck with the sale.
          I appreciate the sale, it's all boxed up and will be in the mail this afternoon.

I'm taking my wife and kids to Chicago for a mini vacation before school starts back up, so I'm looking to make some nice spending cash.
          Last edited by ruderabbit; 08-16-2016, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
            I appreciate the sale, it's all boxed up and will be in the mail this afternoon.

I'm taking my wife and kids to Chicago for a mini vacation before school starts back up, so I'm looking to make some nice spending cash.
            Well my little purchase did not add too much to your vacation fund but it will have a good home.

Comment

I was able to add a small amount to the vacation fund as well by purchasing a Signed Limited from Mark on eBay a couple of days ago. Hopefully someone is able to pick up one of the really nice Lettered Editions or that insanely cool Artist Edition of The Stephen King Universe...

Comment

Originally posted by thelion View Post
                I was able to add a small amount to the vacation fund as well by purchasing a Signed Limited from Mark on eBay a couple of days ago. Hopefully someone is able to pick up one of the really nice Lettered Editions or that insanely cool Artist Edition of The Stephen King Universe...
                While the money will certainly help the weekend fun factor, I am totally conflicted about selling the artist edition. I have two of the other artist books, so selling this is like breaking a set, which my OCD is screaming about. So any sadist with extra cash can throw me into a tizzy, and get a sweet book with an original piece of art on the side.

Comment

While the money will certainly help the weekend fun factor, I am totally conflicted about selling the artist edition. I have two of the other artist books, so selling this is like breaking a set, which my OCD is screaming about. So any sadist with extra cash can throw me into a tizzy, and get a sweet book with an original piece of art on the side.
                  You have three of the old AEs! I am jealous. DO you have the AE for October Dreams? that may be the nicest book I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You have three of the old AEs! I am jealous. DO you have the AE for October Dreams? that may be the nicest book I have seen.
                    That is one of the coolest books I have the privilege to own. The traycase is a bit wonky, but as I understand it all of the lids fit that way. It came with a very cool piece of framed art by Chadbourne too. It oddly enough matches the rest of the art in our house.

Comment

The Devils Wine, Artist Edition is no slouch of a book either, but October Dreams is my favorite.

I'd love to get a new traycase made for October Dreams though, the way the door doesn't quite close kinda bugs me.
                      Last edited by ruderabbit; 08-17-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

The Devils Wine, Artist Edition is no slouch of a book either, but October Dreams is my favorite.

I'd love to get a new traycase made for October Dreams though, the way the door doesn't quite close kinda bugs me.
                        I have seen photo's of the October Dreams AE, including the tray case and art. I remember being stunned by it!

Comment

Don't think I've seen the artist edition. You guys have me curious, though, October Dreams was a great anthology!
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Here's the October Dreams Artist Edition and the art that came with it.

IMG_0608.jpgIMG_0606.jpgIMG_0609.jpgIMG_0610.jpgIMG_0611.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

the rest:
                              IMG_0607.jpgIMG_0613.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X