Downsizing Lettered Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
    I have several archival boxes piled up in my studio, stuffed with original magazine and book illustrations I did for CD from the early 1990s through 2010 or so, plus work for Subterranean, Weird Tales, etc. I am glad the Ketchum illustration found a good home.
    Keith, if you ever clean house and put them up for sale, I hope you'll give us all here a heads-up...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
      I have several archival boxes piled up in my studio, stuffed with original magazine and book illustrations I did for CD from the early 1990s through 2010 or so, plus work for Subterranean, Weird Tales, etc. I am glad the Ketchum illustration found a good home.
      Did you do any more illustrations for other Jack Ketchum stories?

Comment

I have always been open to selling my illustration work. People usually contact me directly. If there is a particular one from an old CD magazine , or from a particular book, I can tell you if I still have it. If I do, single full page drawings have never been more than $50. If there is any interest, please contact me directly: [email protected]. The drawings aren't doing anyone any good stored in the boxes!

And yes, I've done a few things for Jack's work. He already owns the ink drawing I did for his CD chapbook "Honor System", but one of the last things I did for CD magazine was designing, laying out and illustrating a two page spread of a short-short of his called "Gorilla In My Room," and I still have both of those drawings.

Also (please forgive the plug) Amazon has my 100-page full-color art book "DARK WORK" in both hardcover and a more affordable large format paperback formats. That image to the left is the cover, actually. DARK WORK has all of my favorite illustrations in it, culled from the period 1993 through till when I retired. The "Gorilla" illustration spread and the "Honor System" chap cover are in there, as a matter of fact.
        Last edited by keithminnion; 08-27-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
          I appreciate the sale, it's all boxed up and will be in the mail this afternoon.

I'm taking my wife and kids to Chicago for a mini vacation before school starts back up, so I'm looking to make some nice spending cash.
          Received this several days ago but finally had the time to open it today. Fantastic addition to my collection. Thanks for keeping it in such good shape and packing it so well for shipment!

Comment

Working...
          X