Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I too am downsizing a bit

Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    (or pull a heist off Heat-style)
    One of the best crime dramas ever made IMO. Probably want to go more Ocean's 11 for the books though .

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    I saw those. I'm only REALLY interested in the Punktown volume and, maybe, The Rising prototype, so even ignoring the exorbitant price, I'm just not that interested in picking up a whole set.

I'm honestly interested in how long it takes Camelot to sell those sets. Interest in Delirium as a whole has plummeted, with only a handful of titles commanding prices above (or even at) original cover price, and in pretty much all cases that's due to the author, not the fact the book was printed by Delirium.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    One of the best crime dramas ever made IMO. Probably want to go more Ocean's 11 for the books though .
    You can tell I'm not a criminal mastermind. I was thinking that if you knocked over armored transport you'd get the money to pay for the books. Of course, there isn't a happy ending to Heat, so Ocean's 11 is probably better. That way slayn gets the books and rides off into the sunset with Julia Roberts and his best friend, Brad Pitt. It works. I now officially put Brian in charge of all criminal-masterminding.

Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    You can tell I'm not a criminal mastermind. I was thinking that if you knocked over armored transport you'd get the money to pay for the books. Of course, there isn't a happy ending to Heat, so Ocean's 11 is probably better. That way slayn gets the books and rides off into the sunset with Julia Roberts and his best friend, Brad Pitt. It works. I now officially put Brian in charge of all criminal-masterminding.
    LOL. Well now that I think about it, the Ocean crew couldn't spend the money either for fear of Andy Garcia tracking them down. I appreciate the promotion but we all better keep our day/night jobs for the time being .

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed ruderabbit's Avatar
    Just did a huge price cut on a large batch of Cemetery Dance books.

They end Tuesday evening.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562