Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am downsizing a bit

Most of the auctions are ending Sunday 5/29

Books are mainly Sinister Grin Press, Cargo Cult Press, Edward Lee, Philip K Dick

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

If any board members win, send me a message through ebay and I will offer you free shipping for US customers, or a free prize for international buyers.

~Mark

Good luck, Mark!

sk

Comment

Some nice stuff there and some bargain prices.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the encouragement.

I've set aside another forty or so books to list this Sunday too. Boy, my fingers and butt are already sore just thinking about all that chair time

Comment

Good luck, brother. Let us know when you get the rest up.

Comment

Neat books, nothing I'm looking for right now, but I have my fingers crossed for the next batch. Happy Memorial Day everybody, remember Vets get free Mac and Cheese this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Good luck, brother. Let us know when you get the rest up.
              Hey Thanks,

I've listed my second batch of eBay books, seems like most are Delirium Books, Earthling Publications, Cemetery Dance, and a couple from Dark Harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                Most of the auctions are ending Sunday 5/29

Books are mainly Sinister Grin Press, Cargo Cult Press, Edward Lee, Philip K Dick

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

If any board members win, send me a message through ebay and I will offer you free shipping for US customers, or a free prize for international buyers.

~Mark
                I've set up 16 auctions to end this Sunday evening June 5. Three rare books this week. Book #1 of 50 of "Psychotica" by S. R. Staley, with an intro by Brian Keene and signed by Keene too. Several Delirium Books, Cemetery Dance books, and I dropped the price on that beautiful book by Edward Lee.

Another 26 books scheduled to start this thurday and end Sunday June 12. This set of books include first editions of Dark Tower books by stephen king, a limited edition "City Of The Dead" by Keene, and several from Delirium Books, Apex Books hardcovers(rare), another Sinister Grin, and Cemetery Dance books including their collectible Novella Series books( yep Brian's book is there).

Contact me after you win a book or two and I'll toss in free shipping for board members.

Mark/ruderabbit

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...562&rmvSB=true

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                  Neat books, nothing I'm looking for right now, but I have my fingers crossed for the next batch. Happy Memorial Day everybody, remember Vets get free Mac and Cheese this weekend!
                  What kind of books are you looking for?

Comment

Ooh, Sacrifice, nice.
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

I'd totally be in for the Coraline but I can't do it until Friday. Grrrrrr. Fingers crossed it's still there.

Oh what the heck - Pay After Delivery should work out timing wise. It's only bills . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                        I'd totally be in for the Coraline but I can't do it until Friday. Grrrrrr. Fingers crossed it's still there.

Oh what the heck - Pay After Delivery should work out timing wise. It's only bills . . .
                        Check your PayPal, I'm refunding the shipping fees that you paid.
                        The book will ship on my way to work tomorrow afternoon.
                        Thanks....Mark

Comment

What kind of books are you looking for?
                          Sci-fi/ Fantasy/Mystery/Any James Lee Burke or James sallis?
                          Thanks,
                          Mike

Comment

Got it! Thank you!

Check your PayPal, I'm refunding the shipping fees that you paid.
                            The book will ship on my way to work tomorrow afternoon.
                            Thanks....Mark

Comment

Nice pick up, TD. CORALINE has a special place in my heart due to one of my daughters' absolute love of the film when she was young, so much so that I picked up the S/L HC from Sub Press a few years ago. Even though I'm not much of a Gaiman fan, CORALINE is one of the last books I'd ever sell.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                              X