FOUR HALLOWEENS Anthology Lettered Edition I of 52 Copies eBay Auction NR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOUR HALLOWEENS Anthology Lettered Edition I of 52 Copies eBay Auction NR

Selling this beautiful copy of Four Halloweens on eBay. Signed lettered edition, signed by Gorman, Burke, Prentiss, Garton and Chadbourne. This is copy I of 52 printed.

Auction will start on Sunday March 27 at 7 pm EST. The link will not work until after this date and time. Listing and posting early due to the holiday. Click the following link to go to the auction listing: FOUR HALLOWEENS

From the CD site book description:

FOUR HALLOWEENS

Author: Ed Gorman, Kealan Patrick Burke, Norman Prentiss, Ray Garton
    Artist: Glenn Chadbourne
    Page Count: 106
    Pub. Date: February 2016
    Four Halloweens
    Featuring Ed Gorman, Kealan Patrick Burke, Norman Prentiss, and Ray Garton

Featuring cover and interior artwork by Glenn Chadbourne

Note for Collectors:
    The Lettered Edition sold out in less than 36 hours.

About the Book:
    Four Halloweens is a special anthology featuring stories by four of our favorite authors that will only be available for preorder for FOUR DAYS and then it'll never be available again!

The signed Limited Edition of this very special book will be SOLD OUT and OUT OF PRINT as of Halloween night — THIS WEEK!

Four Halloweens will never be available to the general public again: no dealers, no wholesalers, no bookstores! And with this book, we can tell you right now: IT WILL NEVER SEE PRINT AGAIN! No paperback, no eBooks, no trade edition, nothing!

The signed Limited Edition and deluxe signed Lettered Edition of this title will only be available for preorder between October 28, 2013 and 11:59:59 PM EST on October 31, 2013 — meaning you, the collector, will help set the print run for this beautiful, lavishly illustrated, and signed special hardcover edition!

Due to the extremely short window of time for preordering, this signed Limited Edition could also have one of the lowest print runs of any book we've ever published since many collectors won't even hear about it before time runs out!

This auction is now live on eBay at this link: Four Halloweens

Comment

Working...
    X