Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cemetery Dance Magazine (All Issues)

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    My copy arrived today, which shocked me...I'm usually among the last to receive their copy. I'm still really bummed that the magazine has jettisoned the review section, though.
    My copy arrived today as well...really looking forward to the Robert Bloch article. I noticed the reviews were gone as well, though I suppose given the untimeliness (sp?) of the publication it makes a certain amount of sense. It still has plenty of non-fiction in it, and though I kind of hate to admit it as I tend to send in a story myself each time the submission gates open (and got kind of close last time), that's where my interest lay with CD Mag these days. I have so much narrative fiction just waiting to be read in my TBR pile(s) that I look at CD Mag as kind of a fun respite from fiction. That said, I always read at least the first couple paragraphs of each story to see if there's anything in there that just has to be read.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Received mine as well. Fold up in the mailbox

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Received mine as well. Fold up in the mailbox
    Yeah, mine was pretty much destroyed in the envelope. I used to collect the magazine, but the last few issues have been so beat to hell that I just gave up on that.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Mine came today too. Plus CD copies of The Lost and Brides of the Impaler.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    Yeah, mine was pretty much destroyed in the envelope. I used to collect the magazine, but the last few issues have been so beat to hell that I just gave up on that.
    I had most of them as well until I had to liquidated my collection some years back. I think this one is the last of a subscription.