No announcement yet.

‘Salem’s Lot Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news or updates on the progress of this portfolio?

Also how long till a portfolio for The Shining?

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
      Any news or updates on the progress of this portfolio?

Also how long till a portfolio for The Shining?
      I think we'll have a pretty good update on 'SALEM'S LOT next month.

I'm not sure when we'll be announcing THE SHINING portfolio, but we're working on it.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Did this ship? I have no idea if i even ordered it. I don't recall ever getting the emajl let alone ordering it

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Did this ship? I have no idea if i even ordered it. I don't recall ever getting the emajl let alone ordering it
          It hasn't shipped, but I ordered it on 11/30/15, so it's been a while.

Comment

Phew! Found it. Searched my Gmail on gmail.com instead of using the remote search on my phone then jumped to November 2015 and found it. Thanks for the help. Saved me from bugging poor Mindy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
              It hasn't shipped, but I ordered it on 11/30/15, so it's been a while.
              12/01/15 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                Phew! Found it. Searched my Gmail on gmail.com instead of using the remote search on my phone then jumped to November 2015 and found it. Thanks for the help. Saved me from bugging poor Mindy again.
                That's good. I always forget what I ordered too. We got a second email for this earlier in the year and I accidentally ordered it again I had to bug Mindy for that one.

Comment

I got a shipping notice for this the other day and it looks like it'll be delivered Wednesday. Awesome!

Any word on a similar portfolio for The Shining?

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    I got a shipping notice for this the other day and it looks like it'll be delivered Wednesday. Awesome!

Any word on a similar portfolio for The Shining?
                    We won't make that decision until after these ship and probably until after The Shining is ready and shipped.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hoping mine comes soon. I look forward to seeing the remarque I receive!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Hoping mine comes soon. I look forward to seeing the remarque I receive!
                        Remarques will be a little bit. We typically ship those last, so we don't mix them up with the regular ones. Plus the remarque sheets from Glenn either went missing in the mail to us or just went missing period so he's working on new ones now.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Remarques will be a little bit. We typically ship those last, so we don't mix them up with the regular ones. Plus the remarque sheets from Glenn either went missing in the mail to us or just went missing period so he's working on new ones now.
                          Wow, that is terrible. It's painful to think that a bunch of Glenn's art was likely just up and destroyed by the postal service

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            No worries, I'm not actually in a hurry. I figured the remarqued copies would be coming later. Too bad about Glenn's remarques, that's really brutal. I can't recall if I ordered one from Glenn, or just Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              Wow, that is terrible. It's painful to think that a bunch of Glenn's art was likely just up and destroyed by the postal service
                              My guess is that somewhere down the line we'll find them here somewhere.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X