No announcement yet.

What did you get with your CD Coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a one year subscription to the CD magazine. Hell of a deal since it cost $49 so BAM met the minimum order and saved $29.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
      I did my part. I fact I may have gotten a bit greedy.

I bought 6, $50 gift certificates.

I may have a couple extra free gifts I wont need

~Mark
      Grrrrr . I always forget about the bloody GCs! Nice haul, Mark and the rest of the gang.

Comment

I just got 1 GC - I have at least 14 books on order already, and aside from 1 or 2 others, I pretty much have what I really, really want that is in within my budget. Plus, when you consider I have easily over 100 books on my shelves (and most are not even read yet), plus 50+ on my Kobo.... I figure that way, I can use the GC for something down the road. I wish I would have remembered about the magazine subs......I probably would have grabbed one!

Comment

I too went for gift certificates. It was a heck of a deal that CD offered.

Comment

Did any one get their gift certificate codes or free gift links yet.

Or, is this a sign the flu bug has yet to leave the CD office

Comment

I haven't gotten anything as far as the free gift link but I did get my gift certificate codes. They should have arrived pretty quickly after ordering.

Comment

Thinking we might hear about the free gift later this week if the promotion was a success.

Comment

What am impressive list it is(was)!!!! And I clicked on the link right away, and 2 of the items were already gone.

Comment

The Angels by Rio Youers
                    Ugly by Mick Garris
                    The Best of Shivers edited by Richard Chizmar

and as the Freebie: The Consultant by Bentley Little

Comment

For the freebie, I chose the six issue subscription to CD magazine. Such a great deal!

Comment

As someone who's interested in Bentley Little - but never read anything by him - which of the freebies would be a good introduction?

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                          As someone who's interested in Bentley Little - but never read anything by him - which of the freebies would be a good introduction?
                          I think The Mailman is a good place to start - I found it very good, and I believe it was my first Bentley Little book (although I had read a short story in CD mag before that). FYI - The Revelation was very good IMO too.

For the free gift, I picked October Dreams II, which I almost ordered recently, but passed for some reason. Too bad I missed the King review copy or dinged lettered! And as I said, I clicked as soon as the email came in even.

Comment

Don't know what titles are being offered, but of all the Little titles published by CD thus far, I would definitely recommend THE MAILMAN...it's by far the best of the six books they've released up to this point.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                              What am impressive list it is(was)!!!! And I clicked on the link right away, and 2 of the items were already gone.
                              Right. I did not expect the free gift to be books. Grabbed a copy of Smoke and Mirrors, already have the rest from the selection.

Comment

Decided on a copy of The Mailman. Thanks RonClinton and TJCams for the recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                                X