What did you get with your CD Coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you get with your CD Coupon?

Wasn't really sure where to start this thread but I thought it'd be cool to hear what folks are picking up each time CD has a sale. For the latest one, I'm just simply going to pick up a slipcase that I'd forgot to order for my future Finders Keepers Remarque.

I went the slipcase route too, and picked up End of Watch. The coupon made the shipping a little more justifiable. (Boy does shipping kick your butt on a slipcase . . .)

Comment

I grabbed slipcases for End of Watch and The Fireman (I didn't even know the latter was being made). The coupon made the shipping cost bearable.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        (Boy does shipping kick your butt on a slipcase . . .)
        Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        The coupon made the shipping cost bearable.
        No doubt at almost half the cost of the slipcase. Coupons of this nature are the perfect way to negate that issue.

Comment

I didn't grab anything this last one - it got forgotten about in my busy weekend. Most of the stuff I really want I already have on order anyway. And, like I said in another thread somewhere on here, the CDN-US dollar exchange rate is a killer for me. Losing like 30%.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            And, like I said in another thread somewhere on here, the CDN-US dollar exchange rate is a killer for me. Losing like 30%.
            That is killer. I'm pretty much 'caught up' on all my CD wants as well for the time being. The timing of the sale was perfect for me to pick up the additional slipcase I was needing. Still in need of a Bazaar once the extras come up for sale.

Comment

Anybody take advantage of CD's leap day sale?

Comment

Yes, Sir . Picked up Owen King's We're All in This Together and another slipcase of course lol.

Comment

Pre ordered the new Mick Garris and Brotheres by Gorman and Chizmar.

Comment

I ordered a copy of The Dark Man - just never got round to getting this one!

Comment

I'm curious as to if they got to their goal for number of sales.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                        Pre ordered the new Mick Garris and Brotheres by Gorman and Chizmar.
                        Brothers is an awesome read.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          I'm curious as to if they got to their goal for number of sales.
                          Me too, Jamie. Hopefully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Me too, Jamie. Hopefully so.
                            I did my part. I fact I may have gotten a bit greedy.

I bought 6, $50 gift certificates.

I may have a couple extra free gifts I wont need

~Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                              I did my part. I fact I may have gotten a bit greedy.

I bought 6, $50 gift certificates.

I may have a couple extra free gifts I wont need

~Mark
                              I nearly did the same thing. Such a great deal, but I've got so much money invested in Cemetery Dance I just couldn't pull a trigger for any more right now.
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X