Podcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcasts?

Anybody have any good podcasts they listen to? Over the last year or so, I've started to listening to more podcasts and I was wondering if anybody had some favorites. I'm currently listening to Killer POV, which is horror movie-centric and I enjoy it quite a bit. I've also heard that Brett Easton Ellis's podcast is really good, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

Here's a few of what I listen to and their categories.

Movie Podcasts

/Filmcast
    The Schmoes Know Movie Show (this one is currently on breaks)
    Collider Movie Talk (this one's basically a daily show that I don't listen to every single one of)

Video Game Podcasts

The Roundtable Podcast
    DLC
    The Co-Optional Podcast
    The Patch

Comedy / General

The Rooster Teeth Podcast
    Off Topic
    The Geekbox

Comic Books

The Comic Consipiracy
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The only thing remotely I listen to like this would be from a local (well, across the river local - I'm across the border/river from) Detroit morning radio show, which is very funny (Dave and Chuck the freak - 101.1 WRIF). I know it's available, but never bother to listen, as I listen on my way to work each morining.

Although here some I would maybe like to get into. I know Michio Kaku has one (Science Fantastic maybe?) which I would probably enjoy. Plus, there must be others. But alas.....time is precious, and darn hard to find!!!!

Comment

The Horror Show with Brian Keene is great and mostly focused on the horror genre, though he does delve into other topics.

Three Guys With Beards is good, content-wise, but those guys have some serious issues with sound, both in that they use Skype (which requires some extra fiddling to make sure all the levels are consistent) and in that at least one of them doesn't mute his goddamn phone. The former makes the latter a big deal because you often have to turn the volume up quite a bit to hear everyone, but then you get random, skull-shattering pings and whatnot (which makes me think Chris is the culprit, as he always comes through the clearest).

Comment

I listen to:

On Being with Krista Tippet: It examines faith and it's place in the modern world.

This America Life

And National Geographic Weekend.

Comment

Started looking into the podcasts listed. Thanks, everybody!

Comment

Working...
            X