Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #3-Wolves of the Calla with original Alan M. Clark Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #3-Wolves of the Calla with original Alan M. Clark Art

Haven Foundation Fundraiser 2016 - Official Auction

ec252ce3-c75f-4ec9-9465-d8974dd880f1_zpsoocyvxia.png

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is Trade First Edition, First printing of Stephen King's Wolves of the Calla.
    Renowned artist Alan M. Clark (artist contributor to Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary Edition of Stephen King's "IT") has done an original piece on the dedication page.

This is a truly great item!!!

Thanks to Alan M. Clark for this generous contribution!

1668f269-c868-4d8b-a410-2e8b94169801_zps0rpbbwgq.jpgd20ac047-a03c-4c8a-afab-aa27543bf3fa_zpsuxwoi9uk.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

A simple but excellent Remarque.

Comment

Agreed, Theli. Might have to pull the trigger on that bad boy. Pun totally intended

Comment

Won this last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Won this last night!
          Congratulations! You got a good deal there!

John

Comment

A big congrats Brian! you won an excellent piece there and the money went to a good cause!

Personally I can't wait to see what else the folk at TDT.org have in store for us this year!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
              Congratulations! You got a good deal there!

John
              Originally posted by Theli View Post
              A big congrats Brian! you won an excellent piece there and the money went to a good cause!

Personally I can't wait to see what else the folk at TDT.org have in store for us this year!
              Thanks, guys! I wanted it badly and it fell well under my max bid so win-win

Comment

Congrats! And the price - screaming deal!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Congrats! And the price - screaming deal!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Received the Remarque this morning along with this cool postcard and bookmark

IMG_1430.jpgIMG_1431.jpg
                    IMG_1432.jpgIMG_1433.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X