Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Lettered Edition FLOATING DRAGON 30th Anniversary Limited Edition - Letter I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed Lettered Edition FLOATING DRAGON 30th Anniversary Limited Edition - Letter I

Signed Lettered Edition FLOATING DRAGON 30th Anniversary Limited Edition - Letter I, listed on eBay starting at 10:00 pm on 11/22.

Auction listing can be found at this link: Signed Lettered Edition FLOATING DRAGON 30th Anniversary Limited Edition - Letter I

Cemetery Dance Peter Straub Signed Lettered Edition FLOATING DRAGON 30th Anniversary Limited Edition - Letter I

NO RESERVE AUCTION

Description: Fantastic perfect lettered edition copy of Peter Straub's Floating Dragon. This is a very large book and includes a clamshell case. One of only 52 published. Fully out of print.

Author: Peter Straub
    Artist: Don Spiro
    Page Count: 700
    Pub. Date: February 22, 2013
    ISBN: 978-1-58767-180-7
    Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Peter Straub

About the Book: The terrors afflicting the sleepy town of Hampstead, Connecticut, were beyond imagination. Sparrows dropping dead from the trees like rotten fruit, disfiguring diseases spreading like wildfire, inexplicable murders and child drownings shattering the lives of the citizens—never can such a list of horrors have afflicted one town. But the evil madness had a long history. A catastrophe had struck Hampstead every thirty years since its foundation 300 years before — yet only Graham Williams, a writer and descendant of one of the original founders, had looked into the 'black summers' and their mysterious origins. When he discovers that descendants of the three other original settlers are back living in the town, he knows it will be the blackest summer yet...
Working...
X