No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Book Club 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So because I already had both Dark Tower books ordered, I'm just going to end up with a duplicate of one of them?

Not a big deal - just want to make sure I understand what is happening. I bought them both during the 50% off July sale back in oh-13 so I should be able to make my money back I'd imagine.

Comment

Same here on having both ordered. All it means is I have an extra cool gift to give to someone down the road. I usually use my doubles for gifts for my dad and father in law . Also my brother in law .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Same here on having both ordered. All it means is I have an extra cool gift to give to someone down the road. I usually use my doubles for gifts for my dad and father in law . Also my brother in law .
        In the same boat as well but agreed on gifting the extra. I have a buddy who just started reading The Dark Tower Series this year so either one would make an awesome surprise gift . I'll get him hooked on SK yet lol.

Comment

The latest email says all the books are signed - who signed Tom's books? I suppose it's possible that you've been sitting on signed sheets for a while, but it's my understanding that those are usually one of the very last things acquired before a book goes to the printer, so it seems unlikely...

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            The latest email says all the books are signed - who signed Tom's books? I suppose it's possible that you've been sitting on signed sheets for a while, but it's my understanding that those are usually one of the very last things acquired before a book goes to the printer, so it seems unlikely...
            Tom Piccirilli signed them.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well that's awesome.

Comment

Kind of a random question: Since it seems that many of the books included are parts of sets, are you guys trying to match numbers (assuming they're numbered)? Like the two Backshot titles, or the two titles from the novella series.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                  Kind of a random question: Since it seems that many of the books included are parts of sets, are you guys trying to match numbers (assuming they're numbered)? Like the two Backshot titles, or the two titles from the novella series.
                  I don't believe the BACKSHOT books are numbered, and for the Novella Series, what we did was email the Book Club when those were announced, so anyone who wanted/needed matching numbers for the rest of their set could request them. Otherwise, I think they're random.

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Really curious about (and excited for) the two Backshot books. Is there any kind of back story to these books? The titles are interesting given that the only difference is the year dates in the title. Is this a one-off project or will we see more Backshot titles in the future?

I also wouldn't mind just more Ed Gorman.

Comment

Received my book club shipment today and am very happy with the assortment. The two Backshot titles continue to baffle me. The descriptions are very different but both have cover art by Caniglia and have very similar designs. Interested in seeing if these are related or if more are coming in the future.

Comment

Hello. First time poster, glad to be here. I got my notice today that my grab bag has shipped but I still haven't heard anything back from the book club. Are they still shipping out orders? Your books are worth the wait, just curious. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by LivEviL View Post
                          Hello. First time poster, glad to be here. I got my notice today that my grab bag has shipped but I still haven't heard anything back from the book club. Are they still shipping out orders? Your books are worth the wait, just curious. Thank you.
                          Hi and welcome to the board. Half have shipped, the other half are waiting for two different books to arrive since there wasn't enough of the first group to go around. Both are already at the printer, one of which is done or just about done. I'm not sure how close the other one is to being done, but soon hopefully.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Welcome to the madness, LivEvil . You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

Thank You Dan. I will keep my eye out for a "books have sent" e-mail. Received my "final grab bag for 2015" today. Very happy with that. If I haven't heard anything by 3-4 weeks I will check back. Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Welcome to the madness, LivEvil . You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave.....
                                Thanks good to be here. I love collecting rare and signed books and Cemetery Dance definitely dominates in my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X