The latest Concert You Attended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's awesome! There were here recently. Knew I should have gone and seen 'em.
    HIGHLY recommended, if you ever get the chance again. I will not hesitate for a second if they return to my neck of the woods.

The most disappointing part was coming home and showing a clip to my sixteen-year-old daughter and she frowns saying "that's just not good music".

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      HIGHLY recommended, if you ever get the chance again. I will not hesitate for a second if they return to my neck of the woods.

The most disappointing part was coming home and showing a clip to my sixteen-year-old daughter and she frowns saying "that's just not good music".
      Blasphemy!

Comment

I really want to see Foo Fighters. That's a bucket list show for sure. I will be working SPAC again next summer can't wait. The first show was just announced and it's a classic rock extravaganza in my opinion. Forigner with Whitesnake and Jason Bonham' Led Zepplin experience. .

Comment

Last show was Roger Waters back in....July??

Comment

Last show for me was Diamond Head in... September I think. It was great.

Comment

I just recently got to see the Foo myself. Fantastic concert. Dave was funny and did a lot of interacting with the crowd. He showcases the rest of the band nicely. And yes, over 3 hours! How does he do that scream of his in almost every song?
              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I really want to see Foo Fighters. That's a bucket list show for sure. .
                I'm seeing them for the first time in 2018...really looking forward to it.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Styx came through town here at Ceasar's Windsor in November - yay free tickets!!!!!! 4th time seeing them, and was my wife's first rock concert too! They always put on a great show.

re: Foo Fighters - I want to see them one day. Not a huge fan, but I do like a lot of their stuff I hear on the radio. Detroit has a new arena for their hockey team, and there are a ton of concerts lined up, not sure if they are one of them or not.

Comment

Attended a concert last night for the first time in many years. Saw a tribute band of The Beatles called 'The Fab Four' They play songs covering the bands entire existence. There are three costume changes during the show and Ed Sullivan is there to entertain.
                    IMG_0704.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_0708.jpgIMG_0709.jpgIMG_1983.jpg
                    Also the first show I have been to where they encourage you to take photos.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Never was much of a fan of the Beetles but looks like a cool show all the same.

KISS is going to be hear sometime next year I think. Seriously thinking about attending that one as I have never seen them live before.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Never was much of a fan of the Beetles but looks like a cool show all the same.

KISS is going to be hear sometime next year I think. Seriously thinking about attending that one as I have never seen them live before.
                        Saw Kiss live in 1976. An unknown band going by the name Cheap Trick opened for them. It was a really good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Saw Kiss live in 1976. An unknown band going by the name Cheap Trick opened for them. It was a really good show.
                          Damn you're old.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            Damn you're old.
                            Yes I am old! But in all honesty I was 13 when I saw Kiss. My wife, who is older than me and she saw The Beatles on their one appearance in Portland in 1965.
                            650822-beatles-portland-ticket_01.jpg
                            Last edited by Martin; 12-29-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Yes I am old! But in all honesty I was 13 when I saw Kiss. My wife, who is older than me and she saw The Beatles on their one appearance in Portland in 1965.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]21856[/ATTACH]
                              $5!!! That's insane. Could you imagine what that concert would cost today?

KISS - I saw them a couple of years ago at White River Amphitheater in Auburn. It was on their last tour. Or maybe their final tour. Or perhaps it was their final last tour? I can't keep up. It was a combo bill of Def Leppard and KISS. I hadn't seen either before, and honestly was there for Def Leppard. Both bands put on a good show and I'm glad I saw KISS, but it's not a band I need to see again.

Comment

Toyed with the idea of attending this coming summer‘s triple bill with Def Leppard, Poison, and Motley Crue, but decided ultimately to pass. I’ve seen videos of a couple of their more recent performances, and while Def Leppard is sounding okay, the other two not so much.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X