Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you wait for payment on Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    I did not even realize that was a thing.

Did you ever get paid, Brad?

Yes, I did. I think it was 3 or 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      If the auction clearly states no returns, then it's up to the buyer to make sure it fits before they buy it. I wouldn't take it back.
      I agree. I would only take the item back if there had been a mistake in the listing, description, etc. I don't think it makes you a jerk for following the terms you clearly laid out in the auction.

Comment

I'll admit I'm lazy and stopped at the first eBay thread I saw under General Discussion to post this. Sue me! lol. I had to have eBay step in for the first time since I've been a member to help me get a refund on a misleading purchase. I thought I was purchasing a 1st/1st UK The Tommyknockers but received a BCE instead. The seller even assured me it was a true 1st/1st when I asked all the questions. Anyway, I requested a refund and he never replied. I waited the allotted time and then had eBay step in. Within hours, eBay had apologized for my experience and the money was refunded to me. I must say I was very impressed how quickly they were to react. The email I received said it could take up to 24-48 hours. Standard autoreply I'm sure but still.....good one on eBay.

Comment

Working...
        X