Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: NOS4A2 Christmasland mug:

  1. #1
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,972
    Rep Power
    15
    $20 is kinda spendy for a mug, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist. NOS4A2 was my favorite read of 2013, and I haven't read many books since then that have been as good or as memorable.

    'Sides, I need something like this to compete with all my wife's super-cheery Christmas mugs.

  3. #3
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    $20 is kinda spendy for a mug, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist. NOS4A2 was my favorite read of 2013, and I haven't read many books since then that have been as good or as memorable.

    'Sides, I need something like this to compete with all my wife's super-cheery Christmas mugs.
    Since they are numbering them I have a note to them asking if they will match numbers to the Limited edition of the book.

  4. #4
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,035
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Since they are numbering them I have a note to them asking if they will match numbers to the Limited edition of the book.
    When I start purchasing mugs numbered to match the said book edition; only then will I truly be "Down with the Sickness"

  5. #5
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    When I start purchasing mugs numbered to match the said book edition; only then will I truly be "Down with the Sickness"
    I resemble that remark!

  6. #6
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,035
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I resemble that remark!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed CyberGhostface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    9
    I'd pay $10 but $20 is a bit much.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Get a Life, why don'tcha! bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    7,048
    Rep Power
    66
    Still need to read the book. The mug is great looking, but I agree $20 is too much.......even for a numbered edition.

  9. #9
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27
    They said they will match my book number if they sell enough the reach the number. My book is #104 so I think I have a good chance.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    12
    Mine is #724 so please everyone buy as many mugs as possible!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed thelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    They said they will match my book number if they sell enough the reach the number. My book is #104 so I think I have a good chance.
    That's pretty cool that they will match. My book is #638 so I'm thinking I'm out of luck on this one unless these mugs are REALLY popular...

  12. #12
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Shipping notice received! Why a I so damn happy to betting a coffee cup?

  13. #13
    Bela Lugosi's dead... Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Shipping notice received! Why a I so damn happy to betting a coffee cup?
    Because it's the coolest coffee mug ever! I was sorta tempted to buy one, but I have enough clutter already, and i don't drink coffee.

  14. #14
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,692
    Rep Power
    27
    Received my mug and the number does match my Sub Press edition of the book. Looks like they sold 250 mugs.

  15. #15
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,972
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Because it's the coolest coffee mug ever! I was sorta tempted to buy one, but I have enough clutter already, and i don't drink coffee.
    I do drink coffee, and wish now I hadn't opted to pass on it. It would've been a neat way to start my mornings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •