NOS4A2 Christmasland mug:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS4A2 Christmasland mug:

Skelton Crew Studios is making a Christmasland mug.

ChristmasLand-Mug-solo2_front_(2).jpgChristmasLand-Mug-solo_back_(2).jpgCHRISTMASLAND_MUG_FRONTCOLO_just_logo.jpg
    http://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.c...-mug-pre-order

$20 is kinda spendy for a mug, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist. NOS4A2 was my favorite read of 2013, and I haven't read many books since then that have been as good or as memorable.

'Sides, I need something like this to compete with all my wife's super-cheery Christmas mugs.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      $20 is kinda spendy for a mug, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist. NOS4A2 was my favorite read of 2013, and I haven't read many books since then that have been as good or as memorable.

'Sides, I need something like this to compete with all my wife's super-cheery Christmas mugs.
      Since they are numbering them I have a note to them asking if they will match numbers to the Limited edition of the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Since they are numbering them I have a note to them asking if they will match numbers to the Limited edition of the book.
        When I start purchasing mugs numbered to match the said book edition; only then will I truly be "Down with the Sickness"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          When I start purchasing mugs numbered to match the said book edition; only then will I truly be "Down with the Sickness"
          I resemble that remark!

Comment

I resemble that remark!

Comment

I'd pay $10 but $20 is a bit much.

Comment

Still need to read the book. The mug is great looking, but I agree $20 is too much.......even for a numbered edition.

Comment

They said they will match my book number if they sell enough the reach the number. My book is #104 so I think I have a good chance.

Comment

Mine is #724 so please everyone buy as many mugs as possible!

Comment

They said they will match my book number if they sell enough the reach the number. My book is #104 so I think I have a good chance.
                      That's pretty cool that they will match. My book is #638 so I'm thinking I'm out of luck on this one unless these mugs are REALLY popular...

Comment

Shipping notice received! Why a I so damn happy to betting a coffee cup?

Comment

Shipping notice received! Why a I so damn happy to betting a coffee cup?
                          Because it's the coolest coffee mug ever! I was sorta tempted to buy one, but I have enough clutter already, and i don't drink coffee.

Comment

Received my mug and the number does match my Sub Press edition of the book. Looks like they sold 250 mugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                              Because it's the coolest coffee mug ever! I was sorta tempted to buy one, but I have enough clutter already, and i don't drink coffee.
                              I do drink coffee, and wish now I hadn't opted to pass on it. It would've been a neat way to start my mornings.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                              X