Thread: INDOO

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar

INDOO

Any of you guys have any experiences with this bookstore/dealer in Jersey? ABE rating is 5 star but their Google rating and feedback is horrible. Couldn't find an eBay username for 'em. Thanks!

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Not one I am familiar with.

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    The edge of a valley in the middle of a desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Any of you guys have any experiences with this bookstore/dealer in Jersey? ABE rating is 5 star but their Google rating and feedback is horrible. Couldn't find an eBay username for 'em. Thanks!
    The abebook rating system is not representative of seller reputation. It has to do with rate of returns vs successfully completed sales.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    The abebook rating system is not representative of seller reputation. It has to do with rate of returns vs successfully completed sales.
    Thanks Joe. I read that about their rating system as well. Curious has to how that really equates to customer satisfaction. I'd think the less returns, the better but I'm assuming it doesn't take into account cost, shipping time, communication, etc. I honestly don't take a whole lot of stock in reviews as people will bitch and moan about everything under the sun but when ya have a lot said complaining; it sends up some red flags.