No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trinkets are scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Comment

I guess I spoke too soon, lol. Literally just got my notice for a Tuesday delivery

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        I guess I spoke too soon, lol. Literally just got my notice for a Tuesday delivery

Comment

Mine is supposed to be here on Thursday. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Got my stuff on Saturday. Love the pack and the hat.and the lanyard and the .....well liked it all.

Comment

Got my CDCC stuff today and I really like all of it. I especially like the beanie. Gotta love the CDCC!

Comment

Well, I told myself I was going to reduce my collection and refocus my efforts on what my goals really are. I'm still telling myself that now as I've taken up CD on their last 3 CDCC announcements. But hey, I saved on shipping cost, right?

Comment

Well, I told myself I was going to reduce my collection and refocus my efforts on what my goals really are. I'm still telling myself that now as I've taken up CD on their last 3 CDCC announcements. But hey, I saved on shipping cost, right?
                  I feel your pain. My goal this year is to end the year with fewer book than I started with. I too jumped on the last three offers! Man the CDCC makes reducing inventory difficult. I do like the slipcase options and hope they do more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I feel your pain. My goal this year is to end the year with fewer book than I started with. I too jumped on the last three offers! Man the CDCC makes reducing inventory difficult. I do like the slipcase options and hope they do more of that.
                    Well, I know I'm biased, but I think you made a good decision with those three books. Also, I hope we can offer slipcases more often. Sales for these three books will help determine whether this approach works for us. Fingers crossed because I love slipcases!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Well, I know I'm biased, but I think you made a good decision with those three books. Also, I hope we can offer slipcases more often. Sales for these three books will help determine whether this approach works for us. Fingers crossed because I love slipcases!

Brian
                      I know I am a small sample but you got three orders all with slipcases from me.

Comment

I know I am a small sample but you got three orders all with slipcases from me.
                        A total of 6 slipcase orders so far counting mine . I too am a slipcase fiend. Pretty much what sold me on them and at a very reachable price for each IMO.

Comment

Yep, all three with cases for me

Comment

Wait, wait, wait, just a gosh darn minute!

We have to have focus and goals....what the hell?!?

You're telling me I've been doing this shit wrong for fifteen years now.

Now they freakin tell me. Four thousand some odd books later....JFC on a stick.

Ha!

~Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                              Wait, wait, wait, just a gosh darn minute!

We have to have focus and goals....what the hell?!?

You're telling me I've been doing this shit wrong for fifteen years now.

Now they freakin tell me. Four thousand some odd books later....JFC on a stick.

Ha!

~Mark
                              In my case I have them but fail to stick to them. I am solidly focused on my goal until I get the CDCC email, then I am like puppy who spotted a butterfly!

Comment

In my case I have them but fail to stick to them. I am solidly focused on my goal until I get the CDCC email, then I am like puppy who spotted a butterfly!
                                Oh look, something sparkly

Comment

Working...
                                X