No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got in on it. I’ve been trying to not be impulsive and avoiding these types of offers, but decided to throw caution to the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      I got in on it. I’ve been trying to not be impulsive and avoiding these types of offers, but decided to throw caution to the wind.
      Congratulations! I hope you score big so I can live vicariously through you.

Comment

I guess I'll have to get on this one. I was very happy with my last grab bag, although the PS Stand rocked my budget. Budget. As if I have one of those...

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
          I guess I'll have to get on this one. I was very happy with my last grab bag, although the PS Stand rocked my budget. Budget. As if I have one of those...
          Sounds like a my South Beach See Book Diet. But, these are an easy pass to me as they rarely have any I collect or I already have 'em if I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Sounds like a my South Beach See Book Diet. But, these are an easy pass to me as they rarely have any I collect or I already have 'em if I do.
            Easy for me to "grab". Used my CD credit voucher stash. Felt like I got it for half price!

Comment

Dan must really need some room. I already received a shipping notice for the grab bag!

Comment

Dan must really need some room. I already received a shipping notice for the grab bag!
                me too. very surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                  me too. very surprised!
                  Oh no! We might have accidentally locked one of the elves in the warehouse overnight!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Last edited by c marvel; 03-11-2019, 08:50 PM.
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Actually we built the grab bags before we sold them. With the way this grab bag was put together, it was the only way we could know exactly how many we could sell.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Actually we built the grab bags before we sold them. With the way this grab bag was put together, it was the only way we could know exactly how many we could sell.
                        Dan-That is the smart way to go about creating Grab Bags. Good thinking by whoever had this idea. Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                          Dan-That is the smart way to go about creating Grab Bags. Good thinking by whoever had this idea. Cap
                          It all just depends on the type of grab bag. If it's a grab bag where we know exactly what's going to be in each one I don't need to do this as I can just use the counts from inventory. If it's something like this one where it's a little bit of everything, that's not really possible.

Instagram

Comment

If you guys haven't seen today's note, you should check your mail. This one's been a really long time coming and I expect the limiteds won't last the week. I think we're hitting a bigger list either later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              If you guys haven't seen today's note, you should check your mail. This one's been a really long time coming and I expect the limiteds won't last the week. I think we're hitting a bigger list either later tonight or first thing tomorrow.
                              I ordered the signed/limited immediately upon receiving today's email! bananadance.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                I ordered the signed/limited immediately upon receiving today's email! [ATTACH=CONFIG]21335[/ATTACH]
                                I jumped on it even though I have made a LOT of impulse buys recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X