No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one announced in Friday's email? I was intrigued. It sounds like true life/true crime. So far I haven't ordered it. Cap

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I got it too.
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I love Informed Deliver from the USPS they say that I will be getting a package delivered tomorrow and the originating post office was Forest Hill MD so I know who it is coming from now just trying to figure out what is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by telconamja View Post
        I love Informed Deliver from the USPS they say that I will be getting a package delivered tomorrow and the originating post office was Forest Hill MD so I know who it is coming from now just trying to figure out what is coming!
        The suspense is half the fun!

Comment

and it was ... 20190129_151422.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by telconamja View Post
            and it was ... [ATTACH=CONFIG]21245[/ATTACH]
            Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Very nice!
              Now I have the ARC and the Signed Limited.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

I must resist!

Comment

I must resist!
                    I resisted. But I need someone to buy it and then share pics when they get it!

Comment

I resisted. But I need someone to buy it and then share pics when they get it!
                      I don't know, Jeff...it's been a while since your last Unboxing video and I've been jonesing for a new one like a Kardashian craving the spotlight -- I need you to buy something post haste!
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                        I don't know, Jeff...it's been a while since your last Unboxing video and I've been jonesing for a new one like a Kardashian craving the spotlight -- I need you to buy something post haste!
                        Seconded, I think it would make a great unboxing video!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Hahahaha, I've bought plenty! I unboxed 7 Lansdale books I bought on eBay for $70 from Pedrothefish (!!) and they were in such sad shape, I didn't post the video. I also recently unboxed the Folio Society's SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES but I haven't assembled the video yet. I'll be unbagging the next Little Book soon. And hopefully THE CHALK MAN later this month! ANNNNNNND SLEEPING BEAUTIES soonish! Also, maybe perhaps the Lettered Edition of DRP's BIRD BOX.

Comment

Seconded, I think it would make a great unboxing video!

I already have a very lame joke prepared.

Comment

I already have a very lame joke prepared.

BUT alas, no funds to be spent on this one. I've been buying doubles of books lately. Curiously.

Comment

I passed as well. I'm downsizing a little bit now. So this was an easy decision...... Ok not that easy .

Comment

Working...
                                X