Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I did place a bid, so thank you as I'll take all the luck I can get since I have a suspicion that I'm a guppy trying to swim with the whales.
    Good luck, it would be great to see someone here pull this one off!

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Is this another one of those secret-handshake Club things, or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Is this another one of those secret-handshake Club things, or did I miss something?
    Yes it is.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Hope a forum member snags this gem.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Not to be a downer or anything, but we'd really prefer if you guys didn't talk about this one, even if it's just talking around it and not mentioning it directly. Thanks!
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Not to be a downer or anything, but we'd really prefer if you guys didn't talk about this one, even if it's just talking around it and not mentioning it directly. Thanks!

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    No problem, Dan! Sorry for my part!

Roger.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Yikes. Sorry!

Sending out a special offer today. If you don't receive the email it means you already have what we're offering on order.

Twitter - Twitch.tv

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Sending out a special offer today. If you don't receive the email it means you already have what we're offering on order.
    WELL NOW I'm unnecessarily curious. I didn't get an email. But with what's nearing the finish line, and what I got on order, I have a pretty good guess as to what this is.

If you didn't get the mail feel free to PM me. I'll respond when I have time.

Twitter - Twitch.tv

I got crickets, must have ordered already.

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Dan told me something like 50% of the current members were NOT going to get the note due to already having the item(s) on order, so yeah, most of you are ahead of the curve. (The last time this was offered was AGES ago, though, so we excluded people who had the book(s) on order to prevent accidental second orders since it's fairly common for folks to forget they ordered something and order it again.)

Send Dan a private message if you're concerned you're missing out on something, of course! But you're probably just a trendsetter.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

No email for me. I consider this a good thing since I did not have to spend money today. Of course the reason is because I already spent it.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    No email for me either. However I did get my trade paperback edition of Shivers 8 in the mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    No email for me either. However I did get my trade paperback edition of Shivers 8 in the mail today.
    Nice!

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly frik51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan told me something like 50% of the current members were NOT going to get the note due to already having the item(s) on order, so yeah, most of you are ahead of the curve.
    I understand the rationale behind this, Brian, but I'm not really happy with this decision. The same thing happened about half a year ago, when a similar offer was sent, but not to those who already had part of this offer on order. I missed out, but fortunately Mindy came to the rescue.
    It should not be up to CD to sort of serve as the protector of our bank accounts. I keep track of what I ordered quite well (have around 15 CD pre-orders as we speak) and expect others to do the same.

I truly hope this has been the last time only a percentage of the CDCC receive a special offer.

Siep

Member Part-timer
    Quote Originally Posted by frik51 View Post
    I understand the rationale behind this, Brian, but I'm not really happy with this decision. The same thing happened about half a year ago, when a similar offer was sent, but not to those who already had part of this offer on order. I missed out, but fortunately Mindy came to the rescue.
    It should not be up to CD to sort of serve as the protector of our bank accounts. I keep track of what I ordered quite well (have around 15 CD pre-orders as we speak) and expect others to do the same.

I truly hope this has been the last time only a percentage of the CDCC receive a special offer.

Siep
    couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by frik51 View Post

Siep
    I understand your frustrations, but this really isn't about protecting your back accounts. It's actually much more about that hassle that is returns and refunds. All those people that end up with more than 1 don't just suck it up and keep it (which honestly would be just as bad for other reasons) they ultimately return their extra copies. Which is basically just a waste of everyone's time and money. On top of that it can also lead to people not even having the opportunity to buys a copy for themselves because a bunch of people have multiple copies on order they don't really want. So I understand your frustration, but I think we're unlikely to change how we do this.

I remember your frustrations, which is why I posted here and said I'd let people know what the offer was if they didn't get the note. That said everything that was in this offer will be offered again at some point, this isn't something that if you missed out on this offer that it means you missed out on it for good.

Twitter - Twitch.tv