CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Speaking of coffee mugs still waiting on the new one. Those seem to be taking longer then the tote and the shirt. Then again the shirt and tote came a lot quicker then I was expecting.
    I'd contact them. We had a problem with our sticker and it took a long time to come and when I contacted them that I hadn't gotten it they put in for another one immediately. Their customer service seems to be pretty good though. We got our shirt first, then the mug, then the tote bag, and the sticker way later.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I have attempted to refrain from impulse purchases of books this past year. And I am proud to say that my CDCC Gift Certificate lasted much longer this year than it has in the past. Todays offer cleaned it out. This is a record for me!

Comment

I was too late to the party yet again . Saves me some dough, though

Comment

Yeah, I missed out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I have attempted to refrain from impulse purchases of books this past year. And I am proud to say that my CDCC Gift Certificate lasted much longer this year than it has in the past. Todays offer cleaned it out. This is a record for me!
            I bit down on a stick to stifle my scream and passed. It was the most badass thing I've ever done. And that is probably more true than I'd like to admit.

Look forward to pics of your haul!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              I bit down on a stick to stifle my scream and passed. It was the most badass thing I've ever done. And that is probably more true than I'd like to admit.

Look forward to pics of your haul!
              You are a better man than me. I showed absolutely no restraint. Hoping I don't get too many duplicates but if I do I can probably get value in trade at Powell's.

Comment

You are a better man than me. I showed absolutely no restraint. Hoping I don't get too many duplicates but if I do I can probably get value in trade at Powell's.
                I can't say for sure (as I don't know specifically what you've ordered), but I can say that this one is mostly stuff we haven't used in grab bags before. Most also have at least 1 or 2 other publishers titles as well.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  I can't say for sure (as I don't know specifically what you've ordered), but I can say that this one is mostly stuff we haven't used in grab bags before. Most also have at least 1 or 2 other publishers titles as well.
                  It did mention the possibility of other publishers. I am sure I will get some new reads!

Comment

I’ve signed up for another year. The CDCC is such an integral part of my collecting that it would feel weird to not join.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      I’ve signed up for another year. The CDCC is such an integral part of my collecting that it would feel weird to not join.
                      I signed when it was announcement to the current CDCC members. I don't find myself using it much but FOMO is not worth the anxiety lol. Plus, I don't mind supporting a great company that provides great support to us always-not-so-easy to get along with collectors

Comment

If anyone had trouble with today's coupon in the last few moments, please try again now! Or if you haven't seen the email yet because it is still sending, you don't even need to know that I misconfigured the new coupon because it should work A-OK for you.

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          I signed when it was announcement to the current CDCC members. I don't find myself using it much but FOMO is not worth the anxiety lol. Plus, I don't mind supporting a great company that provides great support to us always-not-so-easy to get along with collectors
                          The annual gift certificate sale more than covers the price of admission for me!

Comment

I signed up last month also when it was offered to the CDCC members. Now just want to know about this year's book.

Comment

I absolutely procrastinated on ordering this year. I held off through all the initial emails due to budget issues, but finally bit the bullet. The CDCC is actually one of my club that CD offers, so I’m glad that it continues each year.

Comment

The annual gift certificate sale more than covers the price of admission for me!
                                It did for me as well. The recent drop from a 50% to a 25% discount is such a huge disappointment though.
                                The CDCC loses much of its appeal that way.
                                At least, to me it does.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X