No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just needs a CD logo and we're good to go!

coffee_cup.jpg

Comment

I’d buy that for a dollar!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20795[/ATTACH]
        I believe that's my wife's coffee cup. No speaking allowed til she's done with it LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20795[/ATTACH]
          YipE, WarninG, WarninG!! Too much caffine

Cap
          Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I just decided to calm down my impulsive book buying...and then I received the CDCC email today. Fighting the urge...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I just decided to calm down my impulsive book buying...and then I received the CDCC email today. Fighting the urge...
              I fought the urge and just hit the delete button.

Comment

I fought the urge as well, though to be honest they are gonna get me on one of the emails. There’s one in particular that I’m hoping for. We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  I fought the urge as well, though to be honest they are gonna get me on one of the emails. There’s one in particular that I’m hoping for. We’ll see.
                  Yeah, I'm saving my warchest in the hopes that they find a few unsold copies of a currently sold out book. And I'm TRYING to ignore everything else.

Comment

I can tell you right now I have about 2 more groups of these lettered editions to offer. Should be coming later this week or next week. They're all more of the same type of books we just offered, along with some Novella series titles. They'll probably go pretty quick though, quantities are very low, especially on the Novella series titles.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I just got two lettered editions in the mail yesterday. I had to look these up in my email - ordered back in April 2013 - no wonder I forgot about them!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        I just got two lettered editions in the mail yesterday. I had to look these up in my email - ordered back in April 2013 - no wonder I forgot about them!
                        Yea we're finally drawing near the end of our long lettered edition catch up. We still have a ways to go though.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Yea we're finally drawing near the end of our long lettered edition catch up. We still have a ways to go though.
                          No problem. Getting books I'd forgotten about is always fun.

Comment

If any would like to trade me Jack & Jill for either of the titles I received can message me, I forgot ordering these two but they are very nice!! Well Done!

Dereliction and Four Zombies are what I received.

Comment

Sent a new CDCC offer. Will hit everyone else tomorrow or Friday I think.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Sent a new CDCC offer. Will hit everyone else tomorrow or Friday I think.
                                Received and an order placed for almost everything.��

Comment

Working...
                                X