Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Got the note, spent the money!

This one sounds like it may be a nightmare to ship.
    Oh, yeah the warehouse staff will probably quit when they see the note...

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Ordered this one too! Now which one will start shipping first? Arc, Upcoming or this one?
      Last edited by saginawhorror; 05-14-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        Ordered this one too! Now which one will start shipping first? Arc, Upcoming or this one?
        This one. ARCs are still being printed.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          This one. ARCs are still being printed.
          Thank you! I only have a tiny bit of art so I have a really big chance of everything being new.

Comment

TWO emails in one day? You guys are really trying to tempt me and I've been so good lately...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              TWO emails in one day? You guys are really trying to tempt me and I've been so good lately...
              I have only received one offer today. They are on a roll though. Many of the 'finds' are items I already have so I have been able to limit the amount of money I have been submitting to CD.

Comment

I only got one email today as well. But opening it did cost me.

Comment

Huh, I double-checked and I did receive two today. I’m not complaining though. I love CDCC emails even if I don’t purchase anything.

Comment

Huh, I double-checked and I did receive two today. I’m not complaining though. I love CDCC emails even if I don’t purchase anything.
                    I've been dodging the minefield of late due to lack of interest in the offers. One of these has me very intrigued and looks gorgeous. This just might be that final fatal step. The CD Gods only give you so much reprieve before they drop the hammer.

My CCDC swag should be in tomorrow and I received my shipping notice today for Nothing O'clock! I came so close to pulling the trigger on a lettered of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      I've been dodging the minefield of late due to lack of interest in the offers. One of these has me very intrigued and looks gorgeous. This just might be that final fatal step. The CD Gods only give you so much reprieve before they drop the hammer.
                      Even though it occasionally means being at the mercy of the aftermarket, I have thus far avoided the CDCC...ignorance has its own financial rewards.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

My CDCC swag arrived yesterday.

The mug arrived safe and sound and looks good as well. I do wish it was a little bigger though. I have "acquired" some nice solid glass mugs from a local chain here - The Ram - that I love.

At first I was a little worried about the sweatshirt because I thought I ordered a larger size that I wear now (I've been running again and getting back into shape) but either I ordered smaller, or a mistake happened. Either way, I got the right size and love how soft it is on the inside. Plus the back quote is PERFECT right considering that I have a ton of books on the floor because I don't have enough bookshelves.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

The mug arrived safe and sound and looks good as well. I do wish it was a little bigger though. I have "acquired" some nice solid glass mugs from a local chain here - The Ram - that I love.

At first I was a little worried about the sweatshirt because I thought I ordered a larger size that I wear now (I've been running again and getting back into shape) but either I ordered smaller, or a mistake happened. Either way, I got the right size and love how soft it is on the inside. Plus the back quote is PERFECT right considering that I have a ton of books on the floor because I don't have enough bookshelves.
                          Great job, Jason on getting into shape! I figure round is a shape so I'm content with that at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Great job, Jason on getting into shape! I figure round is a shape so I'm content with that at the moment
                            Thanks! I used to run A LOT, but an injury that never got better changed that. Finally started changing some things and picked up the running again. Not as fast as I used to be, but that's what added pounds and years do to you . . .

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Even though it occasionally means being at the mercy of the aftermarket, I have thus far avoided the CDCC...ignorance has its own financial rewards.
                              I can't imagine not having my half price gift certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Love it when a plan comes together. Congratulations on being able to get back into shape. With two hip replacements in the last four years I can relate.

Comment

Working...
                                X