CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Mine's not due until next week, but I'm super excited about these!
    Hmm that's odd unless it hasn't actually left the building yet or only left today. Unless you picked UPS or FedEx as a shipping method for that CDCC. Those will take longer.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Dan, I also wanted to thank you for the replacement cover for Dog Days O' Summer! It has arrived safely and my book is now safely covered once more. Thank you!
      No problem.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Hmm that's odd unless it hasn't actually left the building yet or only left today. Unless you picked UPS or FedEx as a shipping method for that CDCC. Those will take longer.
        Yeah, I picked UPS. No worries, I can wait a little longer.

Comment

Some people should probably start seeing their CDCC 7 bonus items today I would think. We've shipped most of the XXLs and the XLs now and most of them are shipping via Priority Mail so transit times should be pretty quick. I'd love to know that they arrived safely, we're never really sure how to ship these breakable items, but they way we packed them seemed durable enough.
          Your packing method worked great, package arrived with contents safe and sound. Spending a week at the beach in early June. The sweatshirt should come in very handy!

Comment

My package arrived yesterday. Everything was perfect. I am absolutely in love with the sweatshirt. Well worth the lot wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Your packing method worked great, package arrived with contents safe and sound. Spending a week at the beach in early June. The sweatshirt should come in very handy!
              I wish we had been able to get those sweatshirts faster. I've had the mugs sitting in the warehouse since last summer. I joked that we finally managed to get the sweatshirts just in time for summer...

Instagram

Comment

I wish we had been able to get those sweatshirts faster. I've had the mugs sitting in the warehouse since last summer. I joked that we finally managed to get the sweatshirts just in time for summer...
                On the Oregon Coast summer is sweatshirt weather!

Sandcastle.jpg

Comment

Here in Upstate New York we have 2 seasons Winter and Forth of July. So always can use a sweatshirt

Comment

On the Oregon Coast summer is sweatshirt weather!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20681[/ATTACH]
                    That'd be an awesome event to attend. Tad bit out of my driving range though

Thread related: Received my shipping notice for the sway today. UPS delivery as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      Slacker. It’s an easy drive. Head west and when you hit the ocean, take a right.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Thread related: Received my shipping notice for the sway today. UPS delivery as well.
                        Haven't gone for several years but it is a great event. You have everything from children to international professional teams building sandcastles and then the tide comes in and they all wash away. After the contest they have live music and a bonfire on the beach. Temps usually run in the 60's with a cool ocean breeze so the sweatshirt will come in handy. I may post some photo's from the event.

Comment

Haven't gone for several years but it is a great event. You have everything from children to international professional teams building sandcastles and then the tide comes in and they all wash away. After the contest they have live music and a bonfire on the beach. Temps usually run in the 60's with a cool ocean breeze so the sweatshirt will come in handy. I may post some photo's from the event.
                          PS. It is just over an hour drive from Portland's airport so come on out!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            Slacker. It’s an easy drive. Head west and when you hit the ocean, take a right.
                            PS. It is just over an hour drive from Portland's airport so come on out!
                            Well, in that case. Why not!

Comment

CDCC note incoming. I hope you guys like art, because boy do we have some art for you...

Instagram

Comment

CDCC note incoming. I hope you guys like art, because boy do we have some art for you...
                                Got the note, spent the money!

This one sounds like it may be a nightmare to ship. Now If I can score an It Art Portfolio I can die a happy man!

Comment

Working...
                                X