CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I knew I heard something about today's offer on Twitter a long time ago - glad to confirm that I'm not going crazy.

I have questions though - but I'll have to wait until the official release. I ordered regardless.
    Feel free to PM me. I can answer what I can. No promises though, yesterday was the first I heard about this project.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      I knew I heard something about today's offer on Twitter a long time ago - glad to confirm that I'm not going crazy.

I have questions though - but I'll have to wait until the official release. I ordered regardless.
      Just because you were right does not confirm you are not going crazy. I am on the fence on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Just because you were right does not confirm you are not going crazy. I am on the fence on this one.
        I'm on the fence as well. I brought some coffee in a thermos. Want some?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          I'm on the fence as well. I brought some coffee in a thermos. Want some?
          I will pass on coffee but Bourbon would work!

Comment

Good point.

Comment

I was looking at the first of this trilogy yesterday and downloaded the ebook. Timing is everything, so naturally, I ordered one.

Comment

And a pass from me. I have actually never heard of this one until today. Work keeps me so busy these days I miss a lot of what's going on in the book world.

Comment

This has been part of my Amazon wish list for years. Now I have a legit reason to get a reading copy.

Comment

I’m in! And I really want to be able to talk about this!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Have you read it? What makes you an immediate in? Still debating for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        The official announcement should be later today, so you won't have to wait to long.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I will pass on coffee but Bourbon would work!
                          Shoot. I didn't bring any Bourbon up here. I do have a mighty tasty Speedway Stout by Alesmith if you'd like some. Though it looks like I'll be climbing on down this fence soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            Shoot. I didn't bring any Bourbon up here. I do have a mighty tasty Speedway Stout by Alesmith if you'd like some. Though it looks like I'll be climbing on down this fence soon.
                            Too late. Why do I even try to resist. Order placed this morning.

Comment

ONE lettered edition left if anyone wants it... ha!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Too late. Why do I even try to resist. Order placed this morning.
                                You're not helping. PLEASE CD, announce something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X