No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, okay...thanks. I suspected that was the case since that was the only "set" I could think of that wasn't King. Really looking forward to THE HANDYMAN and any other new Little.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was lucky enough to grab the one book I wanted. I was passed a few weeks ago when I missed out on an offer and the email had only been sent an hour before. It's all part of the game. Sometimes you win sometimes you miss out .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        I was lucky enough to grab the one book I wanted. I was passed a few weeks ago when I missed out on an offer and the email had only been sent an hour before. It's all part of the game. Sometimes you win sometimes you miss out .
        If I may be so inquisitive, what book did you get? I was hoping for a copy of The Vampyricon because it was at a smoking price, but missed out because it seemed that everyone else thought so too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          If I may be so inquisitive, what book did you get? I was hoping for a copy of The Vampyricon because it was at a smoking price, but missed out because it seemed that everyone else thought so too!
          Guilty as charged.

Comment

I would have jumped on that one as well if I did not already own it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Guilty as charged.
              Congratulations! If I couldn't pick it up, at least it's going to a good home!

I made out okay, though. I wound up getting the Gideon's Sword Lettered Roman Numeral Author's Edition. I haven't read anything in this series yet (reviews seem to run hot and cold) but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Comment

Thanks. I missed out on it the last time they had a discounted offer on it. So I was happy to see it and couldn't resist.. I haven't read the Gideon books yet. I have both books. The signed limited ones from CD. Eventually I will get to them.

Comment

I missed out that as well - was out of town, and didn't check my email.

Comment

Sorry you missed out. It's always a bummer when a good deal slips by. I remember a few years back some old out of print books were offered and I wasn't able to get in on a single one. Hopefully you have better luck next time!
                    Thanks. I'm usually right on top of stuff like that. I'm going to have to tinker with the notifications on my phone.

Comment

I love getting a CDCC email that does not cost me money!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        That doesn't sound right at all! I'd better check with corporate HQ to find out what went wrong!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Amen! LOL

Comment

Obviously this was corrected with Corporate because the last two days have been non-stop with costing me cash monies.

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            That doesn't sound right at all! I'd better check with corporate HQ to find out what went wrong!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                              Obviously this was corrected with Corporate because the last two days have been non-stop with costing me cash monies.
                              That is for sure, the last two days have been those emails that I do not even hesitate to order.

Comment

Although some of the CDCC emails that cost me money are pretty OK too.

Comment

Working...
                                X