No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious to see the limited in person as I feel it could go either way for me. I do agree that the trade would fit in better though.

Comment

Anybody get in on today's CDCC offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Yes, I picked up the Roman Numeral "Gideon's Sword". The price (after using my gift certificate) was really right!

Comment

I read the email an hour after it was sent and the books I wanted were already gone. I was soooooo pissed.

Comment

Great deals, many of which I already have. And yes, things went fast.

Comment

If you guys liked this offering, perhaps we should ask Dan to look around some more and see what else he can find?
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                If you guys liked this offering, perhaps we should ask Dan to look around some more and see what else he can find?
                That would be awesome, Brian! I too was late to the party and missed out on the super goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  That would be awesome, Brian! I too was late to the party and missed out on the super goodies.
                  Let me see what we can dig up this week. There's also another Grab Bag in the works, which the CDCC will be offered before anyone else. Gonna be a few really good (out of print) books in there!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Let me see what we can dig up this week. There's also another Grab Bag in the works, which the CDCC will be offered before anyone else. Gonna be a few really good (out of print) books in there!

Brian
                    Guess I need to keep a close eye on my email!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I did for the trade edition. The other one was cool but I don't like the cover. Besides the Trade Edition goes with the rest of the set better.
                      I don't have the secret CDCC handshake since I'm not a member, but am curious to know what new volume has been added to what 'set'...?
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I think it was the new Bentley Little book.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          I don't have the secret CDCC handshake since I'm not a member, but am curious to know what new volume has been added to what 'set'...?
                          A must have, Ron.

Comment

Brian
                            I love these types of offers! It's rather fun to see what gets uncovered. I'm also a big fan of the grab bags!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              I read the email an hour after it was sent and the books I wanted were already gone. I was soooooo pissed.
                              Sorry you missed out. It's always a bummer when a good deal slips by. I remember a few years back some old out of print books were offered and I wasn't able to get in on a single one. Hopefully you have better luck next time!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                I think it was the new Bentley Little book.
                                Yeah, it was the new Little book we were discussing. The trade edition design fits into the set of other Little releases, while the Graveyard Edition breaks from that tradition.

Comment

Working...
                                X