CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Been a while since we had a new Signature series book. Just sayin'.
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    There are a couple in production for next year.
    Cool news. I get my matching numbers through Kim over at Camelot.

Comment

Really happy with the latest offering from cdcc. Yes I did join the new cdcc . That makes 7 for 7. His past year I didn't buy as much due to financial situations that came up. However I got in on the offers I really wanted. I am happy about the hoodie as I do believe I was one of the people who have been asking for this to be included. Now I can wear my CD winter cap and hoodie when I take my early morning or early evening walks in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Really happy with the latest offering from cdcc. Yes I did join the new cdcc . That makes 7 for 7. His past year I didn't buy as much due to financial situations that came up. However I got in on the offers I really wanted. I am happy about the hoodie as I do believe I was one of the people who have been asking for this to be included. Now I can wear my CD winter cap and hoodie when I take my early morning or early evening walks in the fall.
        That's a really "cool" idea for the hoodie and cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          That's a really "cool" idea for the hoodie and cap.
          Really looking forward to seeing the hoodie, and hope it arrives sooner rather than later it was pretty chilly here this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Roberts View Post
            Really looking forward to seeing the hoodie, and hope it arrives sooner rather than later it was pretty chilly here this morning.
            I'd guess it'll more likely be spring/summer before it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              I'd guess it'll more likely be spring/summer before it arrives.
              I was thinking the same based on the arrival time of the beanie, though the hoodie will still be useful during the spring/summer, due to the unpredictable nature of UK weather

Comment

Some times I love and hate the CDCC at the same time. I recently successfully passed on a book from another publisher that I would like to have owned. I have spent more money than I wanted to and still have Strange Weather coming so I was proud of myself. Then the CDCC offers me another chance with a discount to boot. More money off to CD!

Comment

Some times I love and hate the CDCC at the same time. I recently successfully passed on a book from another publisher that I would like to have owned. I have spent more money than I wanted to and still have Strange Weather coming so I was proud of myself. Then the CDCC offers me another chance with a discount to boot. More money off to CD!
                  I feel your pain! The real question is did you take advantage of last week's CDCC offer? That set me back a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    I feel your pain! The real question is did you take advantage of last week's CDCC offer? That set me back a bit.
                    Yes I did but that was in the plan all along. Today's purchase was not.

Comment

Yes I did but that was in the plan all along. Today's purchase was not.
                      Ahhh...I've heard of these things called "plans" but I have never seen one before. They are mostly extinct in my neck of the woods, killed off by a disease called "lack of impulse control"...

Comment

I have no idea how anyone could have passed on that.

Comment

Same here. But this offer was the main reason I joined the CDCC, so it only took a minute to get my order in....
                          No looking back.....

sk

Comment

Did anyone else jump on yesterday's CDCC offer? It was pretty much a given for me.

Comment

Did anyone else jump on yesterday's CDCC offer? It was pretty much a given for me.
                              That was a yes for me.

Comment

I did for the trade edition. The other one was cool but I don't like the cover. Besides the Trade Edition goes with the rest of the set better.

Comment

Working...
                                X