CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    YOu guys have been doing a pretty good job of separating me from my money lately! Love the CDCC, my wallet is of a different opinion.
    Got you today as well uh, Martin? And it isn't even the official start of the CDCC 7 campaign! Did receive notice for Better Weird. Should be here tomorrow

Comment

My Better Weird is in transit to me as well!

I'm going to be more selective for a while - wife lost her job.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Ouch, Jamie. Good luck to you guys. I know exactly how that feels. Probably be laid off soon again myself but thems the breaks for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Got you today as well uh, Martin? And it isn't even the official start of the CDCC 7 campaign! Did receive notice for Better Weird. Should be here tomorrow
          The offers I bite on come in waves and this recent batch has sucked me in. Received Better Weird and my magnet last week and am very pleased with both. I am assuming it is because they included the magnet but it did not ship media mail which speeds up deliver to us left coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Sorry to hear that, hopefully she finds something even better soon.

Comment

Ouch, Jamie. Good luck to you guys. I know exactly how that feels. Probably be laid off soon again myself but thems the breaks for the next few years.
              Hopefully that does not happen!

Comment

The offers I bite on come in waves and this recent batch has sucked me in. Received Better Weird and my magnet last week and am very pleased with both. I am assuming it is because they included the magnet but it did not ship media mail which speeds up deliver to us left coasters.
                It also seems lately that CD is producing more product directed at the budget minded collector. I definitely fall into that category. Keeps a lot of things well within my reach.

Comment

Hopefully that does not happen!
                  Thanks, Martin but it's pretty much a guarantee. I have a decent backup plan in place. Albeit it not as well paying.

Comment

Yup I understand the situation too. Though it is unfortunate to hear. I've been in the same boat, bouncing from one term to the next with federal government. I'm hoping the one I'm at now sticks.

Comment

It also seems lately that CD is producing more product directed at the budget minded collector. I definitely fall into that category. Keeps a lot of things well within my reach.
                      We have a brand new line coming soon for just such a collector, should be announced later this year or early next. I hope you dig it!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        We have a brand new line coming soon for just such a collector, should be announced later this year or early next. I hope you dig it!

Brian
                        Sweet, Brian! I'm sure I will!

Comment

Brian
                          Been a while since we had a new Signature series book. Just sayin'.

Comment

Been a while since we had a new Signature series book. Just sayin'.
                            There are a couple in production for next year.
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

LOVE the Signature Series!!!!!

Comment

Turns out people look at you funny when you do a happy dance at my office.

Comment

Working...
                                X