Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,054 of 1054

Thread: CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

  1. #1041
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,012
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    After teetering on the fence, I fell off and landed on the side that bought the book. Even though I already have an edition I love illustrated by one of my favorite artists. I thought the story was excellent so I gave in.
    I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.

  2. #1042
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I thought you would jump on that one without hesitation.
    Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

    But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.

  3. #1043
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying to get disciplined about my spending. And having multiple editions of the same book is maybe not the way to go. I passed on DRP's CABIN AT THE END OF THE WORLD because I have SST's on order. And I passed on a recent sale on Folio Society's edition of THE SHINING because I have CD's.

    But I caved here for a couple of (lame excuses) reasons. So much for discipline.
    You have plenty of discipline. You've disciplined yourself to come up with lame excuses to buy different editions of the same book. The perfect discipline for a book collector

  4. #1044
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Rep Power
    28
    The shirt sale is over. We're sending the link for the November item now. Keep an eye out.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  5. #1045
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Rep Power
    28
    Check your inboxes.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  6. #1046
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    64
    This is great

  7. #1047
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,012
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Check your inboxes.
    Ordered!

  8. #1048
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,258
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Check your inboxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This is great
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Ordered!
    I'm excited by this email as well! I'm in!

  9. #1049
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Rep Power
    28
    Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  10. #1050
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Looks like the November Bonus item is printing. Thanks for buying. I'll have the December item up this week hopefully. With Thanksgiving and Brian and Kate having a new baby this completely slipped out minds. So keep an eye out for that soon.

    This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!

  11. #1051
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!
    Yeah I don't recall getting the announcement in the mail!

    Congrats!!! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

  12. #1052
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    This is the first I've heard about Brian & Kate's new limited edition of one....Congrats to the happy family!
    Yeah what's up with that?? I thought CDCC members got early notification on all new limited editions.
    Congratulations to Brian and Kate.

  13. #1053
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,910
    Rep Power
    28
    The CDCC exclusive item email is on the way. Also we have some Holiday designs for everyone going on over on Teespring as well. I think an email about that is going out too. Here's the link for the stuff for everyone. Check your email for the CDCC exclusive item.

    https://teespring.com/cd-ornament?pid=11
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  14. #1054
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,012
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The CDCC exclusive item email is on the way. Also we have some Holiday designs for everyone going on over on Teespring as well. I think an email about that is going out too. Here's the link for the stuff for everyone. Check your email for the CDCC exclusive item.

    https://teespring.com/cd-ornament?pid=11
    Love the design on the exclusive item. Unfortunately it is not something I would ever use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •