CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    It would be nice to actually receive these offers since I'm a member. And no, nothing in the spam folder. Guess I'll send another email.
    Hey Brian. I honestly have no idea why you're not getting them. Everything shows on our end that they are being sent to you. The only thing I can figure is that your ISP / Email provider is shadow blocking us or something. It's happened before but there really isn't anything we can do about it, short of suggesting you try a different email address.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It would be nice to actually receive these offers since I'm a member. And no, nothing in the spam folder. Guess I'll send another email.
      Sent you what the deal is for, and will be in touch with some additional thoughts on the email problem!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Some people are going to have to make some decisions with today's CDCC offer.
        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Decision made. It would appear I am in on this one.
        I’m with you, Martin. Knocked me off the fence with the CDCC Offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          I’m with you, Martin. Knocked me off the fence with the CDCC Offer.
          I came really close to posting 'I fell off a fence today'.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            Sent you what the deal is for, and will be in touch with some additional thoughts on the email problem!

Brian
            Thanks, Brian. I've replied back to your email.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Hey Brian. I honestly have no idea why you're not getting them. Everything shows on our end that they are being sent to you. The only thing I can figure is that your ISP / Email provider is shadow blocking us or something. It's happened before but there really isn't anything we can do about it, short of suggesting you try a different email address.
              It's just weird that all the sudden this became an issue. I think I've been a member since CDCC 7? and never missed one email. I've had the same ISP since I've had internet (probably close to 25 years) and it would be a real PITA to get another email account. Brian is looking into it more like he said so hopefully between he, I, and my ISP, we can get something figured out.

Sorry for being an ass. Just frustrated and my tolerance is low for stuff that isn't working like it should.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I came really close to posting 'I fell off a fence today'.
                I jumped off the fence

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Well I hope you love it.
                  If I don't I will be blaming you and Mr. Clinton directly!

Comment

It's just weird that all the sudden this became an issue. I think I've been a member since CDCC 7? and never missed one email. I've had the same ISP since I've had internet (probably close to 25 years) and it would be a real PITA to get another email account. Brian is looking into it more like he said so hopefully between he, I, and my ISP, we can get something figured out.

Sorry for being an ass. Just frustrated and my tolerance is low for stuff that isn't working like it should.
                    Totally understandable. I think the last time we where "shadow blocked" was by either Hotmail or MSN (maybe both). That said if you're able to email with Brian then if your provider is blocking us they aren't blocking us the same way that Hotmail / MSN did, as they blocked all email coming from cemeterydance.com, so we couldn't even reply normally to anyone having problems.

Instagram

Comment

FYI if you're in the CDCC 9 I think today is your last day to buy into 10 before we hit the public with the offer. CDCC 10 starts in October but we'll be offering it for sale to the public real soon.

Instagram

Comment

FYI if you're in the CDCC 9 I think today is your last day to buy into 10 before we hit the public with the offer. CDCC 10 starts in October but we'll be offering it for sale to the public real soon.
                        Ok, did that back in June! I always have to go search my email folder to make sure I don't pay again

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Ok, did that back in June! I always have to go search my email folder to make sure I don't pay again
                          Oh, I jumped in today after learning about all the "perks". Been a member since the begining and never regretted it.

Comment

When does the public see the offer for the CDCC? I tried the CDCC one time and I really (I'm being honest here) can't recall much about the package or contents offered. ~Steve
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                              When does the public see the offer for the CDCC? I tried the CDCC one time and I really (I'm being honest here) can't recall much about the package or contents offered. ~Steve
                              Probably next week!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                                Oh, I jumped in today after learning about all the "perks". Been a member since the begining and never regretted it.
                                Was there an email sent out to current CDCC members regarding this?

Comment

Working...
                                X