Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1282

Thread: CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

  1. #1201
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,085
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Freezer beer mugs would be welcome also.
    I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  2. #1202
    TPS Report Monitor 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    15
    Understood. I actually have space limitations as well for what I consider off collection items.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'd love to do those or just glasses, but we're trying to keep this sort of thing through Teespring, as we don't really have to space to have spares and what not floating around of a bunch of different random stuff.

  3. #1203
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.
    Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  4. #1204
    Wanderer of the Todash Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Lancaster NY
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    1
    I will be ordering this mug to go along with the first one I purchased also. It is another very nice CDCC offering.

  5. #1205
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,024
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Yes, mugs are nice. I just counted and I have 12 different mugs. About 5 or 6 more than I need. I could have a mug sale. Cap
    Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.

  6. #1206
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Depending on the design, I might be interested in said extra mugs.
    Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  7. #1207
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,024
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Two are Yosemite mugs that I redeemed with points in the most recent employee rewards thingy here. If you want them, they are yours. I like the two mugs, as I said I have plenty of mugs now. Otherwise, when I eventually escape the asylum again I will donate the two mugs along with a nice book and one DVD and three VHS tapes.

    Cap
    Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.

  8. #1208
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Appreciate it, Steve but I'm looking for more horror/publisher based mugs.
    You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs

  9. #1209
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,024
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    You should check out Cafe Press. https://www.cafepress.com/+horror+mugs
    No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.

  10. #1210
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No, no, no, Martin! I didn't need to see this! You're an evil, evil man.
    I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
    https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    Last edited by Martin; 04-07-2020 at 02:06 AM.

  11. #1211
    Child of the Corn 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    3,024
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I sm surprised you did not know about them. StephenKing.com sells a bunch of King items through them. They also use Zazzle but the item I ordered from them was cheaply made so I choose not to mention them. Happy to help you spend your money.
    https://www.cafepress.com/stephenking
    Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!

  12. #1212
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not usually my bag but I'm kinda digging on mugs of late. Thanks again, buddy!
    Hope you find something you like.

  13. #1213
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

    Great selection of books:
    - The Bank by Bentley Little
    - The Notch by Tom Holland
    - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
    - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
    - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

    The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
    Overall a real nice assortment!

  14. #1214
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Recently received the ARC grab bag that was offered a while back, I think it was in December.

    Great selection of books:
    - The Bank by Bentley Little
    - The Notch by Tom Holland
    - Touch the Night by Max Booth III
    - Bitters by Karron Warren (Novella Series)
    - The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky by David Bell (Novella Series)

    The first three are titles I was interested in when they were offered. The last two are unknown titles and authors but looks very interesting.
    Overall a real nice assortment!
    Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!

  15. #1215
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Mine came with the same, except with the Big Top anthology instead of The Notch. An excellent grab bag and I don't know what to read first!
    I am starting with The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky. My attention span is limited and this one is small and sounds intriguing. I can't recommend Midnight Under the Big Top enough!

  16. #1216
    Slightly off Kilter 1st Rubber Room Confinement mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I am starting with The Nostalgia Society of Bright Lake, Kentucky. My attention span is limited and this one is small and sounds intriguing. I can't recommend Midnight Under the Big Top enough!
    That sounds interesting Martin.

  17. #1217
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,085
    Rep Power
    30
    A handful of people got Big Top instead of The Notch. We miss ordered The Notch arcs and it was going to take another 3 weeks or so to get the missing copies, so we subbed another arc. Since we needed these to be out before the books actually got here.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  18. #1218
    Shazam! Receiving Daily Medication c marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    875
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    A handful of people got Big Top instead of The Notch. We miss ordered The Notch arcs and it was going to take another 3 weeks or so to get the missing copies, so we subbed another arc. Since we needed these to be out before the books actually got here.
    Your reply here has me not confused, rather wondering instead. Is a perk of the CDCC sometimes getting ARCs? ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

  19. #1219
    Nothing to see here! Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,663
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Your reply here has me not confused, rather wondering instead. Is a perk of the CDCC sometimes getting ARCs? ~Cap
    This was an ARC grab bag offered for sale back in December.

  20. #1220
    Administrator Lobotomized Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,085
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    This was an ARC grab bag offered for sale back in December.
    Yep. We keep calling it something different, but we used to call it the "Early Reader's Club" I think we stopped calling it a club because it was confusing some of our customers.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •