Clear All

It was!!

sk

Comment

CDCC, you are truly the devil's spawn!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        CDCC, you are truly the devil's spawn!!
        Spent some money today that you weren't planning to spend on something you weren't planning to buy. Welcome to the CDCC!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Spent some money today that you weren't planning to spend on something you weren't planning to buy. Welcome to the CDCC!
          No truer words have ever been spoken (or typed )! That pretty much sums up the last four years of CDCC membership for me. Though I am proud of myself; I didn't go for any of the emails sent today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            No truer words have ever been spoken (or typed )! That pretty much sums up the last four years of CDCC membership for me. Though I am proud of myself; I didn't go for any of the emails sent today.
            Yes Martin. Because I can't be expected to be responsible for my own actions. Therefore I lay blame at the feet of this hideous, yet beautiful beast, know as the CDCC. Never mind the fact that I was neither forced to join nor crumble under the tempting prose which lies within its emails. I too have refrained from most of it's offerings. Yet I feel my resistance growing thin and my wallet becoming ever so that must lighter........

Comment

Spoils of my very first CDCC order. And how appropriate that they should arrive on the 13th . Slight damage to 3 of the titles though

CDCC 10-13-15 A.jpg

Comment

Wow, you got some great books there!
                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks! Luck of the draw but it turned out well I thought.

Comment

Loved today's offer!

Comment

I was able to get in on this after all, with the recent email.

I am wondering though....how many offers did I miss with my late joining, since this started in Sept I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

I am wondering though....how many offers did I miss with my late joining, since this started in Sept I believe.
                        Looks like 38 emails by my count. I think you might love the member only emails the next few weeks, though. It was a good time to join!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                          Looks like 38 emails by my count. I think you might love the member only emails the next few weeks, though. It was a good time to join!

Brian
                          Wow....damn! But yes......I believe I just got the first of those emails you mentioned. Just hoping I didn't miss out on anything too special!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

By my calculation you saved about $400 by signing up late. Your results may vary!

Comment

By my calculation you saved about $400 by signing up late. Your results may vary!
                              HA!
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                                No doubt!

LOL, Martin! I haven't actually saved a dime with the CDCC! A bit of a confusing statement I'll admit so let me clarify. I don't save any money because I end up buying almost everything that is offered! LOL. What I really like about the CDCC is the heads up you get on projects so you can decide if you want to get in on the ground floor so to speak or think it over until the general announcement is made. The other huge draw for me is that the discounts offered usually cover what I'd pay in shipping. So (in my mind anyway) it's like getting free shipping on everything I order and then some depending on the discount. I always go with UPS shipping unless the only choice is priority via USPS (usually on slipcases and such). My first ever order was via media mail and it arrived damaged. I cried on Mindy's shoulder and she did me a solid by offering me another copy at a reduced price. Something she didn't have to do per the media mail advisement in the shipping FAQ. So long story even longer; my first experience being bad with CD turned out really well, and so I thought it only fair to order with the proper shipping option to cover me as the purchaser and CD as the merchant. That's the reason the CDCC is a win-win for me and I'll sign up each and every year it's offered.

Comment

Working...
                                X