CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Was there an email sent out to current CDCC members regarding this?
    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      Yes.
      Yes and no. We've been offering the CDCC 10 to CDCC 9 members since June I think, but when we send a new email regarding it we'll typically exclude anyone who already purchased a CDCC 10 membership.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Yes and no. We've been offering the CDCC 10 to CDCC 9 members since June I think, but when we send a new email regarding it we'll typically exclude anyone who already purchased a CDCC 10 membership.
        Okay that explains why I didn't get this. Ordered it back in June. Very little was said about it then. Looking forward to next week to see what all the perks are. I e been a part of everyone and it's always a great deal.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. I signed up back in June as well for 10. I always keep that confirmation until the next CDCC is offered.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. I signed up back in June as well for 10. I always keep that confirmation until the next CDCC is offered.
            You'd be surprised at how many people don't actually keep track of what they order and end up ordering stuff 2 and 3 times by mistake...
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

You'd be surprised at how many people don't actually keep track of what they order and end up ordering stuff 2 and 3 times by mistake...
              I have a separate email folder just for that reason.

Comment

I keep track and still manage to double order on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I keep track and still manage to double order on occasion.
                  Same. Of course recently my keeping track has stopped which has led me to thinking I never got some orders. Whoops.

Comment

Just got the email invitation and signed up right away. Very excited to be a part of the Club for the first time. It seems like a great opportunity from all the member comments here on the forum. As the description on the product page stated, perhaps it will lead to my first signed Stephen King book that has eluded me to this day. <Fingers crossed>

Comment

Have there been any CDCC notices lately? Checking in to see if I'm still not getting them. Thanks!

Comment

Have there been any CDCC notices lately? Checking in to see if I'm still not getting them. Thanks!
                        Brian, there was an offer yesterday. Check with Mr. Freeman about the email and I will PM you the link.

Comment

There was an offer today as well. I received it at 11:55 a.m. Central.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                            There was an offer today as well. I received it at 11:55 a.m. Central.
                            Good catch. I had not looked at email yet today. PM'd that to you as well Brian.

Comment

Thanks guys. This sucks. Still not getting them. I'll let Brian know.

Comment

I did get the email offer for the CDCC. I quickly decided to not take advantage of the offer since I know I would be tempted by the book offers. With my eBay auctions I'm really refining and thinning out my collection. Some of the books I've sold I really did enjoy reading. After this current auction I'm unsure when I will do another since my good friend and picture taker has now left until next year.

Cap
                                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X