CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan is going to try really hard to make sure people who purchase two on the SAME order don't get duplicates. We didn't "promise" that in the sales copy, just because mistakes do happen, but he and his team in the warehouse do try to figure out how to make two completely different sets on this sort of deal. Sometimes it isn't possible, but I believe it should be on this one.

Brian
    The other reason we say that, is because there's always the couple people who order 3 or 4 and often times there's nothing I can do about that but give people duplicates.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Went with Fed EX shipping. I have had several packages �� go missing recently including one from CD and didn’t handle the situation very well and ended up apologizing for it. I was frustrated and took it out on the wrong person. So now I am going with a more reliable shipping option. The post office was not very helpful
      I have been real lucky with USPS. The only exceptions are when there is and envelope that says do not bend it is interpreted as bend gently. And when a parcel is just large enough to fit into my box he does not place it in a parcel locker. The problem is that the opening in the postman’s side is larger than mine. I have spent several minutes extracting a book with damaging on way too many occasions.
      Last edited by Martin; 02-27-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        The other reason we say that, is because there's always the couple people who order 3 or 4 and often times there's nothing I can do about that but give people duplicates.
        I think I have only ordered multiples once when the copy specifically stated you would build the boxes based on how many were purchased to ensure more duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I have been real lucky with USPS. The only exceptions are when there is and envelope that says do not bend it is interpreted as bend gently. And when a parcel is just large enough to fit into my box he does not place it in a parcel locker. The problem is that the opening in the postman’s side is larger than mine. I have spent several minutes extracting a book with damaging on way too many occasions.
          Things were great with USPS until this year. Same mail carrier so don’t understand what is going on. Anyway I did really like what I got and am looking forward to the latest offer arriving.

Comment

Today's offer should be pretty good for newer customers. Should be getting sent out to the CDCC soonish.

Also the link for the next bonus item should be getting emailed out this week.

Instagram

Comment

Today's offer should be pretty good for newer customers. Should be getting sent out to the CDCC soonish.

Also the link for the next bonus item should be getting emailed out this week.
              I probably do not qualify as new but I jumped on this. Will most likely get duplicates and I have resisted a few recent release so who knows. The duplicates will get traded at Powell’s for credit.

Comment

The price suggests that this latest deal is mutually beneficial.

Comment

My tentative plan for the latest deal is to attempt to use stuff oldest to newest. So ideally every grab bag will at least have a couple fairly old titles in them. But honestly (depending on how many we sell) every book in the grab bag could be fairly old). I'm looking to avoid stuff from the last couple of years, and I'm attempting to clear our our oldest storage area, as I have plans for that space.

Instagram

Comment

My tentative plan for the latest deal is to attempt to use stuff oldest to newest. So ideally every grab bag will at least have a couple fairly old titles in them. But honestly (depending on how many we sell) every book in the grab bag could be fairly old). I'm looking to avoid stuff from the last couple of years, and I'm attempting to clear our our oldest storage area, as I have plans for that space.
                    Sounds great to me. I ordered two!

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                      Sounds great to me. I ordered two!
                      Sounds great to me as well but I am sticking to one. Really intrigued with what may come.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        The price suggests that this latest deal is mutually beneficial.
                        Gives you another chance to sneak in some Little stories to your collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Gives you another chance to sneak in some Little stories to your collection.
                          If he's lucky... though with the stuff I'm looking at using, I'm not sure there's really and Little stuff to be had. Could be wrong though, I haven't had a chance to look that closely at my storage list yet.

Instagram

Comment

I opted to pass on today's offer. ~Cap
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Today's offer intrigued me. I only began buying Cemetery Dance a few years back, so I'm hoping that I might be able to fill up my collection with some older titles I don't have. But even if I get duplicates, it's always nice to have a reading copy or to pay it forward.
                              Fingers crossed!

Comment

I jumped. I always get some dupes on the grab bags, but I haven't been buying many limiteds lately so we'll see. Plus I didn't have to use any real cash - only that fake CD credit stuff.

And unlike Jeff, I was very glad to get my copy of The Washingtonians in my last grab bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X