No announcement yet.

CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw today's offer and opted to pass on it. I think if I was a part of it I'd would be too tempted by all of the offers. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I jumped on todays offer without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I had it in my cart and was halfway through the checkout process when I changed my mind. Yeah, I'll probably regret it.

Comment

I’m leaning this way also. I will likely pull the trigger later this evening when I get home and have time to sit down for a few minutes.

Comment

Maybe I got the first order placed and will get the creme of the crop. Yes Dan, I know, that is not how this works. It’s all random etcetera, etcetera. A guy can dream though!

Comment

Maybe I got the first order placed and will get the creme of the crop. Yes Dan, I know, that is not how this works. It’s all random etcetera, etcetera. A guy can dream though!
              Bought two with my good old CD credit account.

Comment

Just placed my order and used my CD credit also. Very glad that I joined CDCC this year. I’ve been able to take advantage of many offers on a limited budget that I’d have to pass on otherwise. I also appreciate the comments and recommendations from all the long time members here on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                  Just placed my order and used my CD credit also. Very glad that I joined CDCC this year. I’ve been able to take advantage of many offers on a limited budget that I’d have to pass on otherwise. I also appreciate the comments and recommendations from all the long time members here on the forum.
                  The CDCC and the monthly credit is purchase sure does help with the book budget. Be careful listening to us though. We are pretty good at helping people spend their money.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                    Bought two with my good old CD credit account.
                    I did not think about buying two. Hope you don’t get duplicates.

Comment

Hope I don't too but that's what Ebay is for!

Comment

I passed on this one. I just got my 2 for $20 in the mail today and am very pleased with the 2 books I received..........and then I saw my credit balance and said what the heck and ordered one.
                        Last edited by bookworm 1; 02-27-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                          Hope I don't too but that's what Ebay is for!
                          I use Powell’s books for trading away my duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            I passed on this one. I just got my 2 for $20 in the mail today and am very pleased with the 2 books I received..........and then I saw my credit balance and said what the heck and ordered one.
                            That was quick. USPS says Accepted for mine. Of course it could be waiting for me when I get home. That happened with Brother recently.

Comment

Dan is going to try really hard to make sure people who purchase two on the SAME order don't get duplicates. We didn't "promise" that in the sales copy, just because mistakes do happen, but he and his team in the warehouse do try to figure out how to make two completely different sets on this sort of deal. Sometimes it isn't possible, but I believe it should be on this one.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That was quick. USPS says Accepted for mine. Of course it could be waiting for me when I get home. That happened with Brother recently.
                                Went with Fed EX shipping. I have had several packages �� go missing recently including one from CD and didn’t handle the situation very well and ended up apologizing for it. I was frustrated and took it out on the wrong person. So now I am going with a more reliable shipping option. The post office was not very helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X