CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    No idea, the history on the UPS website just vanished. Where it once that it was delivered on Wednesday and then researching on Thursday now just says delivered on Friday. Happy it's home.
    Must have been that little side trip in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Must have been that little side trip in Vegas
      That may be true because it is not talking!

Comment

No idea, the history on the UPS website just vanished. Where it once that it was delivered on Wednesday and then researching on Thursday now just says delivered on Friday. Happy it's home.
        That's also odd, because by law, UPS have to keep tracking info for at least a few years. I used to work on the Package Tracking system at UPS many years ago, and even then we kept history for at least three years.

Comment

YAY! That's awesome. Glad you got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
            That's also odd, because by law, UPS have to keep tracking info for at least a few years. I used to work on the Package Tracking system at UPS many years ago, and even then we kept history for at least three years.
            I just checked the site again and it has been updated.

It now shows
            03/11 Delivered
            03/12 Investigation
            03/13 Delivered

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              YAY! That's awesome. Glad you got it.
              In the end that is all that matters.

Comment

Received my out of print grab bag today and I did pretty well:
                Signed limited of Douglas Clegg's Isis. I just received the Lettered in a different grab bag. I started reading that copy but will switch to this one.
                Signed PC of Graham Masterson's Cheeseboy. This is a duplicate it will go to Powell's for trade (When they re-open)
                Signed PC of Thrillers Edited by Richard Chizmar (Signed by Rex Miller, Nancy A Collins, Chet Williamson, Ardath Mayhar, Richard T Chizmar, Joe R Lansdale, Charles Lang and Keith Minnion. I have come close to buying this on eBay a few times. Thrilled to have this one.
                Signed PC of Murder as a Fine Art bu David Morrell. This is a duplicate and will be added to the Powell's box.
                Signed PC of Scott Smith's The Ruins. This is a strange one for me. I purchased A Simple Plan. I passed on this one because I actually hated the story. Since then I have looked at this one just to have the CD Scott Smith set. I just could not bring my self to spend money on that story again. Now I have the set without having purchased The Ruins.

I am pleased with the bag.

Comment

Sent out the link for the next mug today.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Sent out the link for the next mug today.
                    I like the image!
                    Last edited by Martin; 04-02-2020, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I don't use mugs but I'm thinking of starting a collection of them for the top of the bookcase. I really like the Suntup one and I'll probably add this one as well. I have the Revival one from LPP.

Brian. We need a Patreon and LPP mug as well

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        I don't use mugs but I'm thinking of starting a collection of them for the top of the bookcase. I really like the Suntup one and I'll probably add this one as well. I have the Revival one from LPP.

Brian. We need a Patreon and LPP mug as well
                        I second the Patreon one. I keep the revival one on my BJF bookcase.

Comment

I ordered the mug. I love it and have the first one.

Comment

I have the first and will add this one. I am officially jealous of those of you with the Revival mug. I did get a guitar pick at least!

Comment

We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Freezer beer mugs would be welcome also.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                We've been talking about finding someone to do a series of SK mugs for the general public, not just the CDCC. People generally really seem to enjoy the mugs.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X